BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products makeup sponges puffs - Cala Studio Soft Easy Satin Cotton Puffs Model No. 70922 - 2 Pieces. How-to-Use: Dip or pressed the puff onto powder. Tap onto back of hand to loosen excess. Press lightly over skin to finish makeup or touch up shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Me encanta estas esponjas de maquillaje son muy buenas y duraderas tengo esponjas que tienen muchos años cnmigo!!

I love these makeup sponges are very good and lasting I have cnmigo sponges have many years !!
Mauricio B.
N Plainfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
es muy buena en realidad, no es áspera como otras que he probado y tiene un muy lindo color, ademas trae dos, por ende puedes tener una de repuesto o usarla para aplicar una base de maquillaje, altamente recomendada, linda, pequeña y muy practica.
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
Really loves these they can be used for more then one thing I really love this and they last for a few or can be disposable to really nice to have
ANGELA R.
Winston Salem, NC
I love these Cala Products Studio Soft & Easy Satin Cotton Puffs . They are perfect for apply pressed facial powder.
Alexa K.
Charlotte , NC
I love these puffs. I use them under my hand when applying eye make up so that I don't mess up my face up
Ellie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Best blush applier I have ever used. Makes it all go on so evenly and it's actually really cheap!
Gladys P.
They are really good, last a lot, they blend really well the product, cheap. recommended!
aryelin L.