Cala Products Cala Smart Tools Eyebrow Razor Model No. 70723 - 3 Pieces uploaded by Terra J.Cala Products Cala Smart Tools Eyebrow Razor Model No. 70723 - 3 Pieces uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products Tweezers - Cala Smart Tools Eyebrow Razor Model No. 70723 - 3 Pieces. How-to-Use: Remove the safety cap from razor. Glide the razor softly downward. Do not press too hard on skin. Gently pull up the forehead around the eyebrow and shape your eyebrows as you desire. see more...

• Do those cause hair to grow back weird or differently? Al...1 Answers
Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these! My eyebrows are sparse, blonde, and I have a ton of loose hair. I hate plucking because my hair's so thin, and waxing/threading is a waste of money because I barely have hair. These are great for getting a shape in, they really cut the hair quickly and painlessly, and they're affordable!!
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These aren’t too hateful. I don’t feel like they were as sharp as others I tried. I had to go over the hair a few times before it removed it. I’ll still use them though.
shianne s.
Ypsilanti, MI
These are perfect for my uneven rapid growing eyebrows. They are really easy to use and do not hurt at all. I recommend buying this for sure, they will not hurt you so do not be afraid to try it, and also you won't have to wax or pluck your eyebrows anymore.
Seharay G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3

They are not my favorite , I think that's why I bought only a couple of times , is that the knife is very long and I can not feel satisfied with the result that detail. If they improve the size would buy . But I would not recommend it to others I suggest to keep looking for a more comfortable or already know .
Sarah T.
These are perfect for making your eyebrows look perfected, the remove any small hairs with ease that may be unwanted to shape your eyebrows more! Also it's literally impossible to cut yourself with these.. so don't let that deter you from getting these!
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Most eyebrow razors tend to be very short, which can make it difficult to make a clean line on your eyebrows (if that's your thing). Because of the long blade, shaping can be very easy. The blades in general are very easy to use and work on not only my eyebrows, but my entire face!
JoAnne M.
Hyde Park, MA
I recently ordered these from Amazon because I have a problem with peach fuzz on my upper lip and I'm very self conscious about it. I absolutely love these! They are a game changer!
Michaelah O.
Washington, UT
I love these! They really help with keeping my eyebrows shaped without having to pay a fortune every other week. They can’t hurt and don’t leave razor burn.
Stephany M.
Santa Ana, CA
I always have these in my makeup bags. They are very easy to use. I usually do my eyebrows with them but I'm sure there's many more uses for them.
Kayla P.
West Covina, CA
I always keep on of these in my purse! one time i went to a party and had a hairy lip no bueno! this thing definitely came to my rescue ;D
Lydia M.
Do those cause hair to grow back weird or differently? Also, can you use them on other parts of your face and body?