Cala Products Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues Rose uploaded by CVT/ Ligia R.

BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products Cleansers - Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues 30 Sheets - Rose. How-to-Use: Slowly lift the front seal, and remove tissues as needed. Softly stroke the tissue all over face to lift makeup and impurities. Reseal tissues after each use to avoid product from drying.

CVT/ Ligia R.
Good scent. Remove makeup fir My skin but My eyes not remove. Very soft don't dry My skin.
Jam W.
I like that it's inexpensive and not a bad product for the price. It removes my makeup fairly well and doesn't dry out my skin. After I use this I also wash my face with my regular face wash.