BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products Cleansers - Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues: Makeup and cleansing thoroughly remove all makeup, even waterproof eye makeup without irritating the skin Cleans deep and leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized with a clean feeling anytime, any place Details provided by Cala

Seidy M.
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
After I used it, I felt my skin soft and clean. These are so great when you get home late and dont want to bust out the facewash and towel.. Just grab, wipe and to bed you go. They do remove my makeup - They do what they are advertised that they do. They work really great. They are my favorites.
ANGELA R.
ANGELA R.
Winston salem, NC
Cala Products Make-up Cleansing Tissues are great for removing make. The only down fall is a thin layer of oil they leave on your skin.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I've used this product quite a few times and it removed the make up perfectly. The only thing is it does sometimes dry my skin out if I use it offten. I use these when I have on more make up than I'd normally wear. I use a differently brand on my daily make up.