Cala Products Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues Cucumber uploaded by Patricia R.

BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products Cleansers - Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues: Makeup and cleansing thoroughly remove all makeup, even waterproof eye makeup without irritating the skin Cleans deep and leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized with a clean feeling anytime, any place Details provided by Cala

• I'm looking for a good make-up remover and I'm wondering if this ...3 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Franklin, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this blender a couple of weeks ago and have used only once. I mostly used in the eye and down the nose and am pleased with how it done. I like the shape of the blender but the handle is half as short than the others I've used. I'm only going to give it four stars for right now and may change my mind later after using it more.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Shakopee, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes! They not only smell amazing but they are so gentle on my skin! They do wonders in my waterproof mascara too! Definitely worth more than what they cost! I stocked up & have been raving about them since I purchased! Cala does it again!
Seharay G.
Seharay G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you hang out of trouble and do not get a make-up removal wipes can buy these because they are economical and also perform a good function , the only thing is that the formula is not as effective as some other and you must use more wipes to make it clean face , but the would buy .
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
Removes my makeup wonderfully, it doesn't feel to rough on my face. They are super cheap as well. Definitely give it a try 😊
mayra r.
mayra r.
Norwalk, CA
My go to wipes. They remove your make up good (mascara can be hard to remove sometimes) these wipes do the job , they smell good and they leave your skin soft
Jessie C.
Jessie C.
East Liverpool, OH
These work really well! Took off all my make up! Pluse they smell great. Definitely recommend these wipes.
raquel r.
raquel r.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Is this another must have favorite .. I use this and my skin feels like a baby after use
Kendra L.
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
I got to try these from a friend. I loved how it left my skin feeling but wasn't a big fan of the smell. They did make my facefeel clean and freshf
Aliyah J.
Aliyah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This a good makeup remover, it does not get off all the makeup especially waterproof ones, but it does get most of the makeup off. Its good buy and i will recommend using it for sensitive skin. One great thing is that it does not have a strong chemical scent. That will always be appreciated.
Marija N.
Marija N.
Novi Sad
I love these tissues! They are absolutely amazing. You have 30 in one pack and you only need one to remove a full face on make up, even mascara. Not to mention they are really cheap, at least here in Serbia they are around $2.5. I highly recommend them!
Betsy B.
Betsy B.
Mapleton, IA
I'm looking for a good make-up remover and I'm wondering if this product is the best of them all ? The price isn't that bad .