Cala Products Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues Cucumber uploaded by Patricia R.

BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products Cleansers - Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues: Makeup and cleansing thoroughly remove all makeup, even waterproof eye makeup without irritating the skin Cleans deep and leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized with a clean feeling anytime, any place Details provided by Cala

• I'm looking for a good make-up remover and I'm wondering ...3 Answers
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
not a bad product for the price they sell it. I believe I got this item at primark for only $2 or less I can't recall. but the cucumber scent makes it feel fresh and it's not irritating to the face.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
These makeup cleansing towels with the cucumber scent really do cleanse all the makeup off your face especially the hard to get off stuff . There not all that expensive either I’m so in love with these.
Sharleen T.
I found mines at Marshall's these are great for just an everyday quick wipe they are effective and they feel great on the skin and didn't break me out and very inexpensive
Patricia R.
Just got this blender a couple of weeks ago and have used only once. I mostly used in the eye and down the nose and am pleased with how it done. I like the shape of the blender but the handle is half as short than the others I've used. I'm only going to give it four stars for right now and may change my mind later after using it more.
Alma G.
Shakopee , MN
I absolutely love these makeup removing wipes! They not only smell amazing but they are so gentle on my skin! They do wonders in my waterproof mascara too! Definitely worth more than what they cost! I stocked up & have been raving about them since I purchased! Cala does it again!
Seharay G.
Miami, FL 1345 NW 98th CT (786) 360-2826
If you hang out of trouble and do not get a make-up removal wipes can buy these because they are economical and also perform a good function , the only thing is that the formula is not as effective as some other and you must use more wipes to make it clean face , but the would buy .
mayra r.
Norwalk, CA
My go to wipes. They remove your make up good (mascara can be hard to remove sometimes) these wipes do the job , they smell good and they leave your skin soft
Kendra L.
Greeley, CO
I got to try these from a friend. I loved how it left my skin feeling but wasn't a big fan of the smell. They did make my facefeel clean and freshf
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
Removes my makeup wonderfully, it doesn't feel to rough on my face. They are super cheap as well. Definitely give it a try 😊
Natalie M.
It makes my face feel so clean and gets it really clean I love it 😍 it hydrates very well it’s effective .
Betsy B.
Mapleton, IA
I'm looking for a good make-up remover and I'm wondering if this product is the best of them all ? The price isn't that bad .