BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products Cleansers - Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues: Makeup and cleansing thoroughly remove all makeup, even waterproof eye makeup without irritating the skin Cleans deep and leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized with a clean feeling anytime, any place Details provided by Cala see more...

Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I am in love with these makeup wipes! I purchased this from the Hollar app! I only have to use one wipe when I am taking my makeup off, and I cake that stuff on! The wipe is very soothing and doesn't irritate my skin! It also is very moist and picks up all of my makeup, with one swipe! I am very impressed, especially with how cheap the product is! I definitely recommend this to anyone who wears a lot of makeup and only wants to use about one wipe to take it all off!
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Me han funcionado muy bien me encanta usarlas x la noche junto a mí desmaquillarte de ojos limpian cualquier residuo de máscara
Aliyah J.
I am not a huge fan of the cucumber one but i love this cleansing tissue. It is soft, moist, and well packaged. Affordable with quality.