Cala Products Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues uploaded by Reshma A.

BY CALA PRODUCTS

Buy Cala Products Cleansers - Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues: Makeup and cleansing thoroughly remove all makeup, even waterproof eye makeup without irritating the skin Cleans deep and leaves skin soft, smooth and moisturized with a clean feeling anytime, any place Details provided by Cala see more...

Nikki G.
Norwood, MO
I am in love with these makeup wipes! I purchased this from the Hollar app! I only have to use one wipe when I am taking my makeup off, and I cake that stuff on! The wipe is very soothing and doesn't irritate my skin! It also is very moist and picks up all of my makeup, with one swipe! I am very impressed, especially with how cheap the product is! I definitely recommend this to anyone who wears a lot of makeup and only wants to use about one wipe to take it all off!
Cinthya A.
Miami, FL, SJO-177124
Me han funcionado muy bien me encanta usarlas x la noche junto a mí desmaquillarte de ojos limpian cualquier residuo de máscara
Reshma A.
Miami Lakes, FL
This product is incredibly inexpensive and really did get most of my makeup off in one wipe (front and back) use but I did feel a little dry after use so I recommend using a cleanser or moisturizer right after
Aliyah J.
I am not a huge fan of the cucumber one but i love this cleansing tissue. It is soft, moist, and well packaged. Affordable with quality.
Ercilia Z.
Amazing wipes! Are really soft and have a regular size. Are good for travel and the price is good.

back