Cala Powder Brush 76401

by Cala

Cala Powder Brush is Specially designed with a full, round and dense cut for applying loose or pressed powder onto face and body. Perfect to touch-up makeup anytime

Professional Brush; Powder Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cala Powder Brush 76401!
Bronx, NY
1,309 reviews
Cala Powder Brush 76401 uploaded by massiel H.
Purchased at: Target
Me encanta esta brocha es suave y perfecta para dar la terminación a mi maquillaje es la brocha perfecta para aplicar el polvo en tu rostro yo la uso y la compro siempre la recomiendo
Colorado Springs
LOVE this powder brush. Picks up a lot of product. Use this brush every day and works for loose and pressed powders.
Tijuana
Esta brocha es super suave para tu rostro, la utilizo bastante para polvos & es excelente para difuminar
Toronto
Cala brushes are incredible; in fact the Cala line is so under-rated, it blows my mind that this is not a more popular option for consumers.  I also have some high-end makeup brushes and my Cala ones are just as good but for a fraction of the price.

The bristles are so soft, it blends my makeup beautifully and these brushes just feel "sturdy" and made to last.  I've had my Cala brushes for years, I wash them regularly and the bristles have never fallen out.

This particular brush is great for dusting your face with powder because of the large head so I use it to apply my powder sunscreen or translucent powder.

Ensenada
I’ve had mines for 5 years or more and they are great! Sometimes they have hair fallouts but they still work amazing
Hastings, England
I like that these brushes are made from bamboo and are better for the environment! The bristles on the brush are soft and good quality! I like the size of this particular brush as it’s quite large and perfect!
Johannesburg
love this brush, its soft and fluffy. i use it for powder, bronzer, blush. highlight. i just really love the feeling of the brush and the way it applies the product

Looking for your answer?