CALA Naturale Bamboo Eye Shadow Blending Makeup Brush, 76406 uploaded by 👌👑Talya💖👅 R.

BY CALA

CALA NaturaleBamboo Eye Shadow Brush Perfectly apply and blend your eye color with this eye shadow brush. The brush is the ideal size and angle for application and blending of eye shadow colors. The eco-friendly brush is made from cruelty free bristles... see more...

Sienna A.
I haven't tried this specific brush but I have tried this brand. They have great sets of brushes and the one I got was a 5 peice. They have really soft brissles that are easy on sensitive skin. I bought mine at Ross but I'm sure you can get them some were online. CALA brushes are the way to go!
Lizveth H.
national city
Cala is such a good cheap brand ! I love their brushes. I’ve had this one for as long as 6 years since I was in middle school and it had not yet shed ! If that doesn’t convince you I don’t know what will. Two thumbs up for cala.
Jennifer R.
Absolutely love and recommend this brand of brushes. They are not only affordable, soft, and beautiful, but they are really practical when applying the product. I own the blush brush I might had it for more than 2 years, I cleaned them and once it dries still looks like new. Really recommend it if you can. There is no need to buy expensive brushes when you have all the quality on affordable brushes.
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
I love this brush it's really soft and it blends amazing, also it's vegan so you can use it without thinking about harming animals
Lakisha H.
Love this brush along with other Cala makeup brushes! Very soft and blends makeup very well!
Laura-Lee S.
Pretoria, WY
I love this blending brush, it works great when blending out eyeshadows. It’s soft, durable and I’ve had mine for 3 years and it’s still in great condition.
Tayla A.
Really good make up brush. Texture is super soft and the brush blends out eyeshadow really nicely. Definitely want more Cala brushes.