BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCala
Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissue - Aloe Vera

CALA Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissue - Aloe Vera

by Cala

make up remover towelette, aloe vera

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CALA Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissue - Aloe Vera!
Sara D.
Sauk Village, IL
I purchased this product from Burlington. $1.99 I believe. Such an amazing product for such an affordable price. It takes off makeup super easy and leaves your skin feeling fresh.
Patricia L.
Lawton, OK
CALA Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissue - Aloe Vera uploaded by Patricia L.
5 out of 5~ this is why the package is simple nothing fancy it just has aloe does it have a lot of perfumes but these are some really good makeup wipes I removed all of my makeup with two of them. And my face felt so fresh and clean. Over the last year I have tried several brands and by far this has been the best. I will buy these again
Alison D.
Langdon, ND
I haven't ever tried these ones but I would like to being they have aloe vera in them. I really like the ones i have but am looking for a healthier wipe
Jayden B.
Springfield, MO
I love these waves they’re super gentle on the skin and they’re actually very very healthy for you as well! They’re actually pretty large Tissues so I only need one wipe and they’re super moisturizing and all in all there a great white to use for your make up!
Shree P.
Palm City, FL
Clean make up wipes that aren't too harsh on the skin! I love these! Removes all makeup
Nelly G.
I ordered these on amazon, they’re super refreshing and moisturizing. Super affordable
Cassie K.
Auburn, WA
These do remove my eye make very well, BUT irritate my eyes and make the skin red and sensitive. Won’t be repurchasing
Keren  A.
Crowley, LA
1,490 reviews
I love these makeup tissues. They are very comfortable using to remove my makeup and doesn't cause my skin any irritation.
Kelena S.
Love the smell. It got smashed while being shipped to me so they dried out before I got to use them again. Needed more to get the job done but great price point.
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
CALA Makeup Remover Cleansing Tissue - Aloe Vera uploaded by Eman S.
I recently picked two packs of these up at my local marshalls. It's a great makeup remover, but I wouldn't say it's geared to sensitive skin because I do feel like I have to tug and pull at my face to fully get all my makeup off. Also, this is a bit odd, but once you start rubbing the wipe...it smells like weed? It's the weirdest thing. It starts off smelling pleasant and then it smells like weed once used. Idk if that's good or bad, I'll leave you to decide.

Looking for your answer?