Cala Make Up Cleansing Tissues Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues 30 Sheets - Aloe Vera uploaded by Eman S.Cala Make Up Cleansing Tissues Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues 30 Sheets - Aloe Vera uploaded by martina s.Cala Make Up Cleansing Tissues Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues 30 Sheets - Aloe Vera uploaded by Jayleen M.

BY CALA MAKE UP CLEANSING TISSUES

Cala Make-Up Cleansing Tissues - Aloe Vera (30 Sheets) Benefits Gentle, makeup removing cleansing tissues Removes makeup without irritating or drying out the skin Great for trips, after workouts or on-the-goGreat for all skin types, Make-Up Cleansing Tissues Aloe Vera is gentle removing cleansing tissues that removes makeup with no irritation or drying out the skin. It is great for trips, after workouts or on-the-go. see more...

Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I recently picked two packs of these up at my local marshalls. It's a great makeup remover, but I wouldn't say it's geared to sensitive skin because I do feel like I have to tug and pull at my face to fully get all my makeup off. Also, this is a bit odd, but once you start rubbing the wipe...it smells like weed? It's the weirdest thing. It starts off smelling pleasant and then it smells like weed once used. Idk if that's good or bad, I'll leave you to decide.
Denise C.
San Diego, CA
I don't really Like using makeup remover wipes but they really don't work. What I really do enjoy is make up removers wipes + facial wash so then it can remove all the make up completely. I did love this product though.
Alison D.
Langdon, ND
I haven't ever tried these ones but I would like to being they have aloe vera in them. I really like the ones i have but am looking for a healthier wipe
Hao G.
I would definitely love to try these out coz ive been thinking of a product to use as my make up remover!! And see if it'll work
Isabella R.
I really love this product, its clean smell and as leaves the skin soft is too very nice, I love this, it's very good.
martina s.
Me gusta pero se seca muy rápido huele rico limpia muy bien lo malo es que se seca muy rápido tiene un bajo precio
Vicky P.
Best inexpensive makeup wipes remove all my makeup (i don't wear mascara I have fake lashes)