Cala Essential Eye Brush Set

by Cala

Essential Eye Brush Set Five Essential Brush Set Contains: Cream Shadow Brush, Small Shadow Brush, Angled Shadow Brush, Large Shadow Brush, Angled Liner Brush

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cala Essential Eye Brush Set!
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cala Essential Eye Brush Set uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: CVS
I really love these brushes. They're supper soft and you've got to love the colors. The case is super convenient and compact enough for my purse. I would prefer a smaller fluffy brush and a brush with more angle, but otherwise they're great! I would definitely recommend these.
Hanna R.
Telkwa, BC
Cala Essential Eye Brush Set uploaded by Hanna R.
I think these brushes are amazing! I've always loved Cala brushes and they never disappoint. These ones are fantastic as well, and they are super pretty! My only complaint which is fairly minor is they come with a little tube for storage, which they do all fit in, but it's a tight fit and you have to be really careful not to squish the bristles. Not a big deal. They are so pretty, and perfect, and soft and I love each of these!
Alondra R.
This brushes are perfect for casual and professional make up. The quality is good and I totally recommend it. So basic and nice!
Armando G.
Ciudad Acuña, Coahuila, Mexico.
Cala Essential Eye Brush Set uploaded by Armando G.
Son unas brochas perfectas y hermosas para realizar cualquier maquillaje, incluye 5 brochas para ojos, que incluye 2 para difuminar, 1 para aplicación precisa, una pra delinear y concentrar color. Como se puede ver en el empaque viene con un estuche para guardarlas. Son tamaño pequeño para llevarlas de viaje, así que si buscas algo de mango largo estás no son tus brochas!

Looking for your answer?