BY CAL NATURALE

Sustained Nutrition for Active LifestylesSvelte is made from a blend of the finest quality ingredients, including organic soymilk. It also has organic complex carbohydrates, which metabolize over a longer period for sustained energy. Svelte is great as a meal replacement, for pre and post-workout, or anytime on the go. It helps keep you going during your busy day and provides important nutrients. About CalNaturaleWe're a third-generation family business with roots in farming and located in Northern California. Our goal is to improve health and wellness with the best-tasting, most nourishing foods possible. By combining the finest organic ingredients, we create drinks that are nutritious and delicious. Here's why Svelte is special16 g organic protein Gluten-free Dairy-free20% daily fiber Only 9 g sugar Low-glycemic Organic complex carbohydrates Made with fresh organic soymilk Contains organic inulin, a pre-biotic that provides fiber Try all the flavors! see more...

Barbara r.
Barbara r.
Las Vegas, NV
This drink has great flavor, but it is way too sweet for my taste. It is great as a frozen drink.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Due to health issues awhile ago, I was looking for a protein drink that tasted good and had good natural ingredients. This definitely fit was I was looking for. The chocolate flavor is my favorite, but the cappuccino flavor is perfect for mornings that I don't drink coffee.
Dana R.
Dana R.
Coral Gables, FL
Very tasty protein drink! I like that it's dairy and gluten free looking forward to trying other flavors.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
One word. ADDICTED. I drink these every shift I work at the hospital. In the ICU, sometimes it can be so buy- all you have time to do is chug something down. Glad that I found a delicious protein shake that tastes like a mocha frappe from mcdonalds, that is certainly a healthier option. Only downside is that they either come as singles or 4-packs, and are anout 2.30$ each. However, they're well worth the money so that I can keep up my nutrition.
Melynda K.
Melynda K.
Silverlake , Wa
I really like this flavor especially when I'm craving a coffee. Very smooth and creamy. I wish it wasn't so high in carbs.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
San Diego, CA
Love love love this protein shake. it's almost like a protein shake mixed with a starbucks bottle Frappuccino. It's organic and super yummy which is rare to find (Especially in a protein shake!)
Santa Cruz, California
I recently tried out this product because my siblings and mom recommended it and I am so glad I listened because it's so great! I love that it is a healthier alternative and it tastes good! I honestly feel like I am drinking iced coffee!! ;) Great energy booster! Perfect to get your day started!:)
Santa Cruz, California
How often do you drink this?:)