Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCake
The Big Big Deal Sulfate Free Thickening Shampoo

Cake The Big Big Deal Sulfate Free Thickening Shampoo

by Cake

Naturally luxe beauty. Strand thickening. Big body boosting. Never-ever drying. Weightlessly cleansing. Totally-To-Die-For: This body-boosting formula lifts and plumps each strand for thick + lasting volume with feather-light fullness. Fortified with natural ingredients, this blend infuses your hair with light-weight moisture and super proteins, to nourish and promote stronger stands as it plumps. Go-so-big and transform limp and life-less into lush and thicker-looking hair, without the harsh chemicals. We Pour In: Aloe vera, wheat protein, soy protein. We Leave Out: Parabens, sulfates, phthalates. Naturally luxe. Cruelty-free and vegan.

Who has used this product, and does it really thicken up the hair? Cake The Big Big Deal Sulfate Free Thickening Shampoo ?
Has anyone tried this?
Does this work for thin, fine hair?
Start your review of Cake The Big Big Deal Sulfate Free Thickening Shampoo!
Melissa A.
Milford
This shampoo is the best. I was skeptical at first since it was probably going to be the most I've spent on shampoo but I needed hair help. not only is it sulfate free, it doesn't have that weird smell and it has helped my hair start growing thicker. baby steps!
Vianey S.
Hot Springs, AR
Cake The Big Big Deal Sulfate Free Thickening Shampoo uploaded by Vianey S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Loved this shampoo!! Really cleaned my hair and it smells amazing!!! It really is improving my hair :)
Laura S.
Hutto, TX
Someone recommended this product to me because I had told them I felt my hair was thinning. I used it once and it gave my hair alot of volume . And it smells really good.
carrie O.
Cake the big deal sulfate free thickening shampoo is a must have for me especially in cooler months. I dont really need a thickening shampoo despite the kind of shampoo. This makes my hair softer than ever, light and bouncy. I've not used a shampoo that is so effective for my particular hair type before this product. Super love!
Rose S.
Roscoe, IL
I use the gel for my curly hair. It smells great! they have great prices and They are also easy to find
Abbey I.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the smell of this shampoo. It smells like birthday cake! Really easy in your hair, cleans great, feels great. My hair feels so soft and clean with this and the soft serve conditioner. Great price. Like the packaging. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer A.
The smell is what lured me in. Also I found it on sale at a local mom and pop store for only $2.49  each so I bought up 3. 2 conditioner's and a 2 n 1 also. They both work flawlessly and I love the smell.
Moriah C.
Lebanon, TN
It smells amazing and gets your hair clean all while being sulfate free. My fiancé really loved the cake line so this is now his staple shampoo. I get it at walgreens where it’s usually buy 1 get 1 half off.
Liz R.
New Britain, CT
Makes my hair feel clean without being dry or feeling harsh. Love the smell, almost like lemon cake.
Shelli M.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
I really don’t like this. I’m surprised ppl like it so much. It smells good but it left my hair feeling stringy and dirty. Will definitely never buy again.