Cake Mate Sprinkles Rainbow uploaded by Wendy D.Cake Mate Sprinkles Rainbow uploaded by Amy K.Cake Mate Sprinkles Rainbow uploaded by Sarah S.

BY CAKE MATE

Cake Mate Rainbow Sprinkles. see more...

Shawnee P.
Tyrone, PA
Growing up I remember sprinkles on everything. My mom put sprinkles on cupcakes, cookies, and even pancakes.
Because of that these sprinkles are a must have!! They taste great, have great color, and they don't dissolve in the cupcake like other sprinkles do.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Okay, who doesn't love sprinkles? If I could pick only one topping for ice cream or frosting or things like that for the rest of my life, it would be sprinkles. And although I prefer the non-pareil version, which are itty bitty, these are very close runner-up!
Lupe A.
I was baking for the kid's school and was looking for a sweet treat. I then picked these rainbow sprinkles and my dessert was complete! Great on rice crispy treats. They maintained good form & didn't melt even tho the treats were out by the sun on the snack table. Colors caught everyone's attention. Great to use for display.
Amy K.
Poplarville, MS
Made these treats for an end of year snack for my 8th grade students. They LOVED them! Would be great for all ages. The sprinkles are what made them such a hit!
Sarah S.
Perfect little round sprinkles that bring color and crunch to your dessert!
Millie S.
These sprinkles are so good if you want to add a pop of colour to your gorgeous cake or any other amazing creation! You can get these sprinkles online. They give an amazing pop of colour and also and amazing zap of flavour!
#InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster