BY CAKE MATE #12 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Cake Mate Chocolate Flavored Sprinkles.
Seal of quality. see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
What's the only possible thing that could be better than rainbow sprinkles? Chocolate sprinkles!!! These are perfect for topping off your ice cream sundae, or if you are really adventurous, try them sprinkled on pancakes or even mixed into the batter!
Melissa M.
Glendora, NJ
I have been using the brand "CAKE MATE for about 14 years. The main reason I love this specific brand, is because, I have a 14 years old Niece who has a Deadly Allergy to Peanuts & Tree Nuts. Finding this out is Heart Breaking, especially because I was a Chef for many years. I loved making her goodies, like Cupcakes, Cookies & even some Birthday Cakes. Please don't get me wrong, I love Wilton products. I used them in the professional world for years, but for my family, after doing research. I found out Cake Mate is the only brand I know of, that does not have Peanuts or Tree Nuts in them, along with the fact they don't process any of their decorations on machinery that had Peanuts or Tree Nuts on them. BIG PLUS FOR ME. I know they are safe. FYI, I do ALWAYS DOUBLE CHECK to just make sure they haven't changed the Labels. Better safe than sorry!
Justyne D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love these! Use them all the time to decorate chocolate goodies! They have just the tiniest chocolate taste but not too overpowering that it'll take away from any baked goods! Also great for putting on hot chocolate for just an added little treat for kiddos!
Taylor D.
Baltimore, MD
These are chocolate sprinkles that can be used on any type of decorational desserts. I use these for cupcakes, cakes, ice cream an even pie. I do love it. It's not a best product, they taste really strange.
Katrina B.
Cottonwood, AZ
We love to use these for decorating cakes, cupcakes and cut out cookies. I will continue to buy this band because they come in a variety of colors and make our desserts that much prettier.
Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
They are chocolate sprinkles. They do what they are supposed to do. And they taste like wax like all other sprinkles. But they make cupcakes look nice.
Carla S.
Bell, CA
I love to use this sprinkles when a bake cupcakes for my daughters birthday party the kids love them and they are perfect for decorating
Petronila B.
Absolutly good really good one of my favorite i used it for decorate chocolate goodies cake and i usually used it with ice cream my fav
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Love these sprinkles. I'm always baking cake. I always sprinkle a little of cake mate chocolate sprinkles. Great taste & great brand!
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these chocolate sprinles.perfect on cakw or cupcakes. Its very good. I love it. Use on ice cream too