BY CAKE MATE #15 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Cake Mate Chocolate Flavored Sprinkles.
Seal of quality. see more...

Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
What's the only possible thing that could be better than rainbow sprinkles? Chocolate sprinkles!!! These are perfect for topping off your ice cream sundae, or if you are really adventurous, try them sprinkled on pancakes or even mixed into the batter!
Petronila B.
Absolutly good really good one of my favorite i used it for decorate chocolate goodies cake and i usually used it with ice cream my fav
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these chocolate sprinles.perfect on cakw or cupcakes. Its very good. I love it. Use on ice cream too
Farah A.
South Charleston
Love it!! Makes everything looks yummy.. I use it for cake and cup cake decoration...
Nadine c.
Great for decorating cookies cupcakes and cakes.
Stephanie G.
San Antonio, TX
Love these sprinkles. I'm always baking cake. I always sprinkle a little of cake mate chocolate sprinkles. Great taste & great brand!
Faith S.
Salisbury, MD
They are chocolate sprinkles. They do what they are supposed to do. And they taste like wax like all other sprinkles. But they make cupcakes look nice.
Tiffany M.
Rough And Ready, CA
Yummy stuff awesome sprinkles! I love how it really tastes like chocolate! Aaaaahhhhmmaaazzziiinnngggggg!!!
Carla S.
Bell, CA
I love to use this sprinkles when a bake cupcakes for my daughters birthday party the kids love them and they are perfect for decorating
Taylor D.
Baltimore, MD
These are chocolate sprinkles that can be used on any type of decorational desserts. I use these for cupcakes, cakes, ice cream an even pie. I do love it. It's not a best product, they taste really strange.