BY CAKE MATE

Cake Mate White Icing.
Use with Cake Mate® Decorating Tips. see more...

Katie T.
Tewksbury, MA
We use this icing in my advisory to decorate cookies for different holidays. Certainly a lot more pricey than alternatives, but in a school setting it keeps things nice and easy to clean. Highly recommend to other teachers. For home baking projects, I would use a cheaper alternative
Lyndsey K.
VERNON, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I personally do not think this is worth it. It is expensive and you can make your own that taste better and you get a lot more. You can also buy a decorating tip for about a dollar so this is not worth the price.
Emmily  W.
San Diego, CA
This icing is expensive for what you get. I make my own and it is super cheap and easy to do. For those who would rather pay for products that are just as easy to make yourself, it is an "okay" product.
Sarah W.
Valley Spgs, CA
This icing is great for creating very artsy birthday cakes. I used it to make my son's third birthday Barney cake and it came out looking amazing.
Lindsay J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
McCormick makes the best pinches and dashes of different ingredients. My favorite are special ad dons for when we are grilling or doing bbq
Stephanie B.
Cleveland, OH
Not to happy with this frosting it has always been far to runny for what I am trying to accomplish. I was hoping for a thicker formula
Stevie N.
i love this product. it is very easy to use and makes writing or drawing on cakes or cupcakes simple. it isn;t too bad on price either.
Darlene S.
S Portland, ME
McCormick makes the best flavor additions! Though maple isn't a flavor that I enjoy, my husband does and adds this to yogurt.
KeyInfluence D.
Sanford , FL
This is my favorite brand to use to all spices, they give pleasurable tasting flavors to add to your dishes.
Bellza B.
THe next best thing to the real McCoy.. I add a touch to yogurt and its simply delicious !