Cake Mate Candy Cake Decorations uploaded by Wendy D.

BY CAKE MATE #8 in Sprinkles & Decorations

Cake Mate Happy Birthday Candy Cake Decorations. see more...

• Do these candies have a taste to them?3 Answers
  • Does anyone else think these are just a bit too sugary??1 Answers
Cake Mate Candy Cake Decorations
  • "They are great if you are in a hurry or just don't prefer to write on a cake but, they are so hard and don't taste good." in 1 review
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so helpful while making a cake it looks so professional and it met all my expectations! It was my first time using them but it won't be my last it is even edible!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
These are fun and easy ways to express yourself on a cake! I love using these, especially when I’m in a hurry. I love these. Although they’re edible, they are super hard so I don’t think I eat them. But they decorate the cake easily so I love them for that.
Veronica R.
Westland, MI
This might sound totally weird but on a couple of occasions I bought these just to eat them plain as kid! They were so good and they go perfect on cake (like they're suppose to be). Will purchase them again!
Amanda D.
Ohh these things have been around for years! They are great if you are in a hurry or just don't prefer to write on a cake but, they are so hard and don't taste good. So, that to me, is just a waste of money. I don't think they are aesthetically pleasing either.
Pat C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I didn't like it. Are hard and taste really bad. That was my first and last using 😅. It is better write on the cake. Don't lose your money. I'm not going to buy this product again
Amber P.
I didn't really like these. Hard to get off the paper. Breaks really easy. The dye runs off and stained the icing. I thought they tasted weird. I would not purchase again.
Virginia M.
I remember i would love these they are really easy to just put on i have use these when im making a cake and in a hurry tey dont fall out they are good
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are fun to have when your making a cake they aren't very good but it's plan sugar and you can eat them it puts a nice toping to the cakes
Maria O.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I love using these because there so easy to fix. No taking off the icing and starting over all your have to do is switch the letters
Petronila B.
I always loved to buying this when i was little , it so sugar and good realñy good my favorite really good i buy it againg
Kassandra L.
Binghamton, NY
Do these candies have a taste to them?
Sarah A.
Alhambra , CA
Does anyone else think these are just a bit too sugary??