BY CAKE MATE

Cake Mate Blue Crystals. see more...

Sherri C.
Stonewall, LA
A great brand of vibrant colored shaped sprinkles. Add your own personal touch to cakes cookies and more with these delightful sprinkles. They don't melt or fade into the frosting and are perfect for parties and celebrations.
Candice L.
Mexia, TX
The shapes and colors are adorable! I love using these in simple recipes to add a little color or decoration. My kids love sprinkling them on the icing and especially eating them off!
Taylor  M.
Perfect little sprinkles when I made a cake on Valentine's Day, only the sprinkles were red! The tiny little crystals were perfect and delicious at the same time and affordable. Not overly priced!
NILZA P.
Philadelphia, PA
My Grandkids love sprinkles.If You let them they will putt colorful sprinkles in everything.just made a Cholate cake and sprinkled this on it.amazing and fun.
Katie T.
Farmingdale, NY
I love these decorations very much. I bake cupcakes and love to utilize them in all my decorating of them. My friends and family enjoy them very much.
Sharon B.
Lincolnton, NC
I love how these decorations really give my baked goods that extra touch of something special..lots of choices and easy to use for the whole family
Christina R.
Steger , IL
I loved the ease that cake mate gives me in decorating my cookies, cakes, brownies, etc... These little stars looked and tasted great.
Tara L.
These are not only great for decorating but if you mix them in with the batter before baking you can make any cake a funfetti cake.
Stephanie C.
I love love love these... They are so darn tootin gorgeous... I love the colors they come in... They make any desert colorful...
Caitlin K.
St Augustine, FL
These are a staple for decorating cakes and cookies. I love all the different shapes and colors the sprinkles come in