BY CAKE MAKE

Heidi F.
Springfield, OH
I love these chocolate sprinkles. They are my go to when I want to have a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Whether I'm rolling the scoops around on my cone, or just sprinkling them on my ice cream in a bowl. I love them. They enhance the flavor of the chips already in the ice cream. You can also use them on sugar cookies as decoration and extra flavor. I wish I had some right now so I could go eat my ice cream snack!
adriana f.
Waxahachie, TX
This is great for cakes and it tastes reaalllllyyyyyyyy ggggggooooodddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!you can get them at eny store!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren W.
Emporia, KS
I love baking at home from scratch! These are a great way to add a tasty little pop to your cakes, cookies, and cupcakes!!
Brittney  R.
Columbia, SC
This is great for baked goods and also for things like chocolate covered strawberries/fruit. I think this is a great buy.