BY CAKE BOSS

Bake the popular cake cookie sandwich that both the young and young at heart will love with the cake boss novelty nonstick bakeware 12-cup whoopie pie pan. Cake boss novelty bakeware makes baking easier and more enjoyable, and this nonstick whoopie pie pan is designed with a dozen compartments that turn out uniform, consistent cake halves for the classic dessert sandwich treat. Add a creamy filling, and you ve got fun desserts for parties, family get-togethers or a nighttime snack. Get adventurous with different cake flavors and fillings, and knock out a nostalgic hit at a bake sale, too. The whoopie pie pan s heavy-duty... see more...

Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great muffin tin but I'm not sure if the cakeboss name brand really adds anything. Good thing there isn't much of a surge pricing on this for the name!
Laila A.
cairo, Egypt
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Amel D.
batna
My name is Amal and I am from Algeria. I am 14 years oldI love your site and have won this admiration before I try it because of the words of good people I have lost this try Please send me this product I reviewed and posted it on my facebook page and showed it to my friends and relatives and advise them this site which can not be described will help you promote it from Before my friends and through my Facebook account I wish with all my heart to send me this product Thank you, the best site in the world

I live in Algeria in the city of Batna, in hamla 1
zip coode : 05000
Arielle S.
Lima
It's super fantastic and you can also give several uses, you can set various things and the best thing that lasts a long time.It is very effective as it sometimes gets you out of trouble.perhaps some people seem expensive but take it as a good investment.
Shanice W.
Kingston, Jamaica
This seems like a very durable product which is awesome because you can use it in various ways and multiple times! muffins, cup cakes and all your other bakes will come out great because it's non stick. Also, try preparing a granola snack bar in it. it will be awesome!