Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCake
Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream

Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream

by Cake

177 mL

Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream Any thoughts on this product? Besides the super cute brand & pink theme?
I need a good leave in for this humidity!! Help! Natural curl but I flat iron?
Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream is this better than DevaCurl wave maker?
Start your review of Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream!
Martina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
One of the best products out there for curly or wavy hair . You just simply use a little bit of serum like the ogx argan oil serum and a bit of this cream for the best results
Hanna R.
Telkwa, BC
Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream uploaded by Hanna R.
This curl cream is AMAZING. Its so moisturizing and makes my hair feel silky and soft, while defining my waves! Its very moisturizing while being very lightweight. Plus is smells amazing!
Nataly L.
Beamsville , ON
Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream uploaded by Nataly L.
GOD YES. Ok so my review of the Aussie curl cream was ok. But this? This is my HG I will never go back. And paired with the curl shampoo and conditioner my luscious locks have never been prettier. This product doesn't give curls. But MAH GAWD it enhances them. It also doesn't give the day after grease ball feel. And doesn't smell gross. Infact it smells like lemon squares. So if you wanna smell and look like a snack. Its worth every penny!
Paige L.
Winnipeg
I’m a sucker for this brand. After my shower I run this through my hair and scrunch- it is a game changer for curls. I love how I don’t need to worry about frizz with this product. Totally recommend if you’re looking to bring your curls back to life.
Julie M.
Embro, ON
It was on sale when I picked it up to check it out. I am very sensitive to smells and when I smelled it I was like mmmm I like this so I decided to give it a try! It works awesome leaving my wavy/curly hair soft and not frizzy!
Kiersten ⋆.
Edmonton, AB
Let me start off by saying my hair is VERY picky about what products mange my curls, and this cream was AMAZING. It smells wonderful, it doesn’t make your hair sticky or greasy, and it makes your curls super soft. I usually pair this cream with their mousse or a gel and it works great
Alyssa D.
Caledon, ON
Wow wow wow!! I absolutely love this cream for my hair and my daughters. It’s the answer to all my hair prayers! Finally a product that defines our curls without making our hair go hard or frizzy. I also love that the next day we can touch up with a small amount on our dry hair. Love love love! A must have for curly hair girls!
Kasey F.
Stewiacke, NS
Honestly I was hoping to be wowed by this product, I found it to be just okay. It smells nice, kind of like a lemon cake. I found it left my hair kinda crunchy and feeling off. The cream itself is thick but easy to apply to hair. It's a little pricey for a hair cream. It's not terrible, I would reccomend a try.
Caity D.
Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream uploaded by Caity D.
I got this as an Ipsy addon and I'm impressed! As someone with wavy, somewhat frizzy hair, this defined my curls pretty well, though it did weigh them done more than other products do. The smell is absolutely amazing, it smells good enough to eat, super sweet. Overall, I'd definitely buy this product again! Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream
Shabrina R.
Lasalle, QC
Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream uploaded by Shabrina R.
Cake Beauty The Curl Friend Defining Curl Cream now this is a must have if you have curly hair! I love the smell and the effects it offered me! totally worth it. Plus its vegan !!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Theresa B.
Salinas, CA
il y a 8 jours
Belinda T.
Jenks, OK
il y a 3 mois
Lynn L. il y a 2 mois
I've never tried wave maker, just ultra defining gel. In my experience, deva curl made my curls look better but it turned my hair into garbage overall. Try curl friend; I switched to it from Deva curl and haven't looked back. Keep an eye on Amazon - it's $8.99 right now but last week it was $5.89. I think it's also sold at Walgreens
Destiny A.
Gulfport
il y a 9 mois
Ashley S. il y a 5 mois
I just bought these for my daughter who has really thick curly hair, and they are working pretty good so far. It doesn’t help so much with the moisture which she needs so I may try a different product next time.