Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

by Cake Beauty

Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray - No time to wash your hair? No problem. Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray from Cake will cleanse, refresh and revive hair instantly without water. With the divine scent of sweet lemon & sugar, this unique invisible formula absorbs excess oil, disappears in all hair shades and leaves behind zero residue. Naturally derived zeolite acts as an effective cleanser without water. The ultimate recipe for looking fabulous-without the fuss! - Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

How much do y’all use when applying Cake’s Dry Shampoo?? I feel like I’m adding too much with 6 parts but it looks like I need more
Have anyone tried it? I really like to keep my hair clean and shinny, can someone give me a review about this product? Most importantly does it cause any hair lose problems?
I love dry shampoo. Also love other Cake products I have tried. How does this compare? How is the smell?
Start your review of Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray!
Georgetown , ON
1,175 reviews
I'd love the smell of the stuff. It's such a great bottle shape. The packaging is super easy to use the spray is wonderful I highly recommend you head out and pick yours up
Burnaby, BC
Scent is sweet but kind of medicinal. Overall does a good job, I spray it after i haven't washed in 2 or 3 days, and I find it makes my hair a lot less oily feeling.
Belleville
Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Cassandra S.
This dry shampoo is my #1. It doesn’t leave a residue behind on my hair. I can go 3 days or more without having to wash my hair. When used with the conditioner you get the best results.
Ottawa, WY
Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray uploaded by Amy K.
I've tried countless dry shampoos and this is one by Canadian company Cake Beauty is what I reach for over and over again. It smells divine (slightly sweet), gives great volume, and doesn't leave white flakes everywhere. Here's a pic of me with day 3 hair thanks to Cake! Cruelty free to boot. In Canada, grab it at Shoppers Drug Mart, Murale, Scarlet & Julia, and Well.ca.
H4G 1J9, QC
This is my all time favorite dry shampoo! The smell is like heaven, I wish my hair could smell like this all the time. The product comes out relatively colourless which is great for my black hair. It also doubles as the best volumizing product I have ever tried and I have extremely flat hair!
Strathmore, AB
omg YUMMY!!!😋 this dry shampoo by cake beauty smells soooo good! Everything by them smells so delicious you just want to eat it. The dry shampoo really tightens up my hair and pulls it together for one more day. It makes my hair look and feel fuller. I love it and would definitely recommend and buy it again for sure.
Halifax, NS
One of my first ever Sephora purchases! I heard it worked well and smelled great so I decided to give it a go. It does smell amazing but I find it literally did nothing to help with the oil in my hair and left my hair with a weird texture, disappointed with this product for sure
Oshawa, ON
This stuff smells absolutely amazing when used! Its very light feeling and with no signs of residue. I haven't tried to many others to compare but it seems to work well and I enjoy walking around smelling so good!
Lower South River, NS
My favorite! This is the best dry shampoo I’ve ever used. Disappointed that it isn’t available anymore, but their new dry shampoo is pretty good too.
Palmerston , ON
The is the best dry shampoo I have found. It’s a nice light scent and works amazing on my hair. I felt the shampoo working right away. Love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...