Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

by Cake Beauty

Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray - No time to wash your hair? No problem. Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray from Cake will cleanse, refresh and revive hair instantly without water. With the divine scent of sweet lemon & sugar, this unique invisible formula absorbs excess oil, disappears in all hair shades and leaves behind zero residue. Naturally derived zeolite acts as an effective cleanser without water. The ultimate recipe for looking fabulous-without the fuss! - Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

How much do y’all use when applying Cake’s Dry Shampoo?? I feel like I’m adding too much with 6 parts but it looks like I need more
Have anyone tried it? I really like to keep my hair clean and shinny, can someone give me a review about this product? Most importantly does it cause any hair lose problems?
I love dry shampoo. Also love other Cake products I have tried. How does this compare? How is the smell?
Start your review of Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray!
Dallas, TX
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos !!! It doesn't leave a heavy residue on your hair and it smells great too !! A lot of dry shampoos leave my hair feeling funky.. not this one ! I have medium fine hair ..
Ellisville
I haven’t actually tried the dry shampoo but I have used the shampoo and conditioner. I love that it does not have sulfates or parabens in it, and it makes my hair feel clean. The only reason I took a star away was because I’m not a huge fan of the smell...it kinda smells generic and the smell doesn’t last at all
Plymouth, MN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is by far the worst dry shampoo I've ever tried! The smell is unbearable it's so bad I end having to go outside to spray my hair. I've also noticed it doesn't absorb any oil or give me any extra volume. I will not repurchase the product again! Hard pass !
Peoria
I absolutely LOVE this dry shampoo; it is so far the best; I tried it as a sample given to me at my KEE{ HOOPLA in Vegas & haven't gone back to the other brand I used to use; it smells wonderful & it volumes your hair & makes it look & feel like you washed it.
Massillon , OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I received this as a sample in my ipsy bag. I actually enjoyed this dry shampoo, I don't use them ever. I was pleasantly surprised with this product though. The smell is great and the scent lasted all day. My roots felt grease free and there was no white powder left behind. It say to comb through after you spray your roots and it actually made my hair look more freshly washed with the fresh washed shine and slight lift at the roots. I didn't tease my hair though just ran my fingers along the scalp. This is a product I'll continue to use. I'm glad I tried it, it turned me from a non dry shampoo user, into a dry shampoo believer.
Oceanside
I have “almost 50 year old” hair and have found that washing daily will inevitably leave me with only 50 hairs. Purchased this in an attempt to salvage what hair I have left, oh...and to look hot 🔥 Pro) my hair does look clean and smells like afternoon tea at the Queen’s castle. My 8 year old son said that I have “never smelled so good.” *thanks kid* 🙄 Con) my cat could not, and would not, stop licking my hair all day and allllll night. You’re welcome.
Reynoldsville, PA
i’m a huge fan of dry shampoos and this one definitely takes the “cake” it smells amazing and doesn’t make your hair feel clumpy or stringy. i enjoy the color of the can too because it’s pink of course and at a first glance it makes you feel like it could be an expensive brand but it’s really affordable and amazing quality!
Gray, TN
This smells amazing. I love using it because it makes me smell like a piece of cake which is amazing. It really works and the price point is amazing!! I can go probably 3-4 days without washing my hair with this. Which is a lot for me because my hair is extremely oily.
Chicago
This is one of the first ever reviews ive made on a product, because i feel so strongly about it. This shampoo/conditioner is the worst i have ever used! Left my hair so dry and straw-like i couldnt even run my fingers through it. Feels like straight damage.
Maple Grove, MN
I basically love anything and everything I have ever bought from Cake Beauty. This stuff is awesome and smells really great. It helps to extend the life of my hair and really helps to create volume in my roots! I will totally buy this again. great  product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...