BY CAKE BEAUTY

Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder Lighter Hues - Cake's Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder is a velvety dry shampoo powder that is the must-have product for the girl-on-the-go. The ultimate recipe for looking spectacular without the fuss. Ideal for platinum to medium blonde hair shades. - Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder Lighter Hues see more...

Lynne D.
Welland, Ontario
I thought that using powdered dry shampoo would be a real hassle but I love all the Cake products so I thought why not give it a try. I was also opposed to the price. I thought it would be better to try to use baby powder or cornstarch and make my own, but this stuff is fantastic. It lasts forever and I'm really hooked on it. I was buying the Cake dry shampoo spray and it is great but it doesn't last that long and it doesn't work as well. I saw a YouTube video about how to apply powder dry shampoo with a makeup brush and now it's so easy and so non-messy that I'm grateful that I know how to do this and my hair no longer has that white look. I buy the other newer cake powdered shampoos. There is a lemon one, a vanilla one and a strawberry one. I have the lemon one and if you have blonde hair that will actually cover up your dark roots and make your roots blonde. I'm looking forward to mixing it with the pink one because I have strawberry blonde hair lol. the lemon one just smells like a lemon dessert.since I have a scent sensitivity I really appreciate things that just smell like food. I am serious when I say this just smells like lemon sugar because I really have a severe fragrance sensitivity and I can't stand any artificial smells. the bonus in this over even the cake Spray products is there is no butane or propane or alcohol or anything spraying into your lungs. there is a drawback that it is expensive but it is Canadian and natural and it lasts a long time and I feel like I am pampering myself. I have considered trying to make my own with cornstarch and cinnamon but I know that inhaling cinnamon is very dangerous and I can imagine this cornstarch getting bacteria in it and stuff like that so I think I am worth it.
Jessica U.
Richmond, BC
Best dry shampoo out there and it smells great! I've tried a lot of dry shampoos but I always come back to this one. I prefer the powder because I can get it right into the scalp much better than a spray
Carley B.
Peterborough, Ontario
This is the best dry shampoo on the market. It smells great and really absorbs the grease between washes. It comes in three different shades depending on your hair colour. It also comes in various sizes. It is a must have. It fits in your purse and is great for on the go!
Rachal S.
Toronto, ON
I like that it comes in a dark colour so I don't have to worry about blending it into my hair. Smells sweeter than I'd like but does the trick! Last all days and no stickiness.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
This dry shampoo does work well, and it smells great. The only thing is that it is hard to apply. It gets everywhere because it is a powder that needs to be shaken out of the container. I prefer a spray as a dry shampoo due to this.