Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder Lighter Hues uploaded by Steph F.Cake Beauty Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder Lighter Hues uploaded by Wendy S.

BY CAKE BEAUTY

Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder Lighter Hues - Cake's Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder is a velvety dry shampoo powder that is the must-have product for the girl-on-the-go. The ultimate recipe for looking spectacular without the fuss. Ideal for platinum to medium blonde hair shades. - Satin Sugar Dry Shampoo Powder Lighter Hues see more...

• Really curious about this.. is it a yes? I've been trolling the ...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this and does it really work?1 Answers
Heather C.
Washington, DC
Review for: Medium more...
Why is this so hard to find in the US????? Bought this in Ottawa on a recommendation from my roommate and loved it!! The brown colour mixed in well with my medium brown hair and the smell is amazing --- even if this didn't work I would use it just for the light sugar scent. Left my hair really clean and fresh. If anyone finds this in the US let me know!!
Amber L.
Welland, ON
Review for: Dark more...
This dry shampoo is really great for my super dark hair. I can typically go 3 to 4 days without washing my hair with this product. It can be a little messy because of the powder so I just sprinke some on my hair brush and brush it through. I really love the dark colour...having dark hair it make sit hard to find a dry shampoo that doesnt leave a white cast. I have tried the other ones as i tend to change my hair colour a lot and they are equally as great!
Taylor J.
Halifax , NS
Review for: Medium more...
Mediocre dry shampoo. It’s kind of expensive, I like that it’s coloured but I don’t find it to be overly absorbent. I usually end up mixing it with baby powder so I can really get the oil absorption l need.
Pamela M.
Brampton , ON
Review for: Medium more...
By far the best dry shampoo!
I've used other powder types but find my hair still gets greasy & stringy mid day.
This doesn't give the dryness or build up that batiste sprays do.
My hair feels light & clean.
I love the colour range because the white powders often make my hair appear dusty & dull.
I love the smell too.
Steph F.
Greely, ON
This dry shampoo is very convenient if you're on the go. I love that it's made in Canada, vegan and cruelty free (not tested on animals. Also as someone with sensitive skin and sensitive to smells, the scent is very mellow and light that I'm not irritated by it.
Emily K.
Love the smell of this and that it's not aerosol. It's much better for the envrionment this way. I have copper blonde hair and it's the perfect colour, since it's the colour of a light cinnamon. It gives my scalp some colour where my part is which can look a bit funny but just give it a good rub and you're good to go.
Wendy S.
Conception Bay South, Newfoundland
I can't begin to explain my love for this powder...I had tried some spray dry shampoos but a powder seemed mystical somehow...how could I coat my head with brown baby powder and have a good result??
But, alas, I was hooked from the first sprinkle!! The experience begins when you break the seal of the package, to be enveloped in the delicious world of a bakery finest, the sweetness isn't overpowering, but is just enough to make you deeply desire cake...so when you finally stop sniffing the powder...(you know what I mean...😜) and begin to sprinkle this magic on your greasy, flat hair, you experience an epiphany when you realize that you have just instantly shampooed and fluffed you're hair! This product absorbs all that second (and third...) day over-styled, hair and makes it soft and full of volume!! You're hair is left smelling amazing, looking salon fluffed and nary a grease slick to be found!!!
I obviously love this product...lol, and highly recommend you get your hands on it!!!
Jacqueline K.
Toronto, ON
Best smelling dry shampoo ever! For the powered ones it my favourite, it has a good colour for darker hair and doesn't leave a residue. Light weight and I can use it a few days in a row without having to wash my hair
Paige D.
After jumping from a number of different dry shampoos to the next, I think that this one definitely takes the "cake"! I love the way that this product feels in my hair, as it's not too heavy and also lasts for the entire day. One thing that has me hooked on this product is the fact that it is tinted to match the colour of your hair (one thing that I hate about other dry shampoos as they leave a white cast in your hair and I have black hair, making it really noticeable). Another bonus has got to be the scent of this product, it almost leaves me craving a nice pastry after smelling it! The only down fall of this product is that when you have to remove it, you have to make sure you really get down to scrubbing your scalp, but otherwise I would really recommend it, and I am definitely going to purchase it again in the near future. <3
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
The Cake Satin Sugar Dry Shampoos are absolutely amazing. I have the one for darker hair and I find that it being tinted brown makes it so much better as you cannot see it in your hair. This helps soak up any oil without leaving my hair looking dry and makes my hair smell incredible. These brush out very easily compared to some other dry shampoos I have tried. I have gone through an entire bottle of this and am onto my second. I also have the spray and the travel container that comes with the brush that I can refill. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good dry shampoo.
Allyssa T.
Lethbridge, AB
Where can I get this and does it really work?
Samantha J.
Toronto, ON
Really curious about this.. is it a yes? I've been trolling the cake beauty website and I'm tempted to buy.