Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Crme uploaded by Ruth D.Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Crme uploaded by Beauty J.

BY CAKE BEAUTY

Milk Made Velveteen Hand Crme - A rich, luxurious and silky hand cr?me by Cake Beauty, absorbs quickly into skin, leaving your hands feeling soothed and smooth. Nourish over worked hands with this vitamin packed formula with shea butter, marshmallow extract, vanilla milk and baked raspberry.(3.4 oz) - Milk Made Velveteen Hand Crme see more...

Katie S.
Williamsport, PA
This product is average for me. I don't particularly like the smell of this one but as for the product it works well enough. It is a nongreasy formula and absorbs quickly on the hands. It seems to keep my hands moisturized but it's not a life changing hand cream for me and my extremely dry hands.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Omg,to be honest this smells so good feeling like liking my hand's lol...it's so nourishing, silky and absorbs quickly leaving hands feeling soothed and smooth never greasy...it's infused with scents of whole vanilla milk and a hint of baked berry....
Beauty J.
Great for dry cuticles and hands and this product isn't greasy at all. My skin just soaks it up. I'm a stay at home mom so I'm cleaning all day. This is a godsend.