Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream

by Cake

The hugely popular and specially formulated velveteen hand creme soothes and nourishes dry skin with a silky foundation that absorbs quickly. A rich, luxurious and silky hand creme that absorbs quickly into skin, leaving your hands feeling soothed and smooth. Nourish over worked (and under paid) hands with this vitamin packed formula. Size: 3.4oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream!
Yuba City, CA
Cake is an excellent choice for intense hand creme and body butters! I also use on my feet however, it’s on the pricey side. I paid $15 for a 1 oz tube which is pretty small. A little bit goes a long way and you get what u pay for!Cake Beauty Heavy Cream Intensive Hand Repair Balm
pensacola, Fl
Heavenly scented like a sweet citrus cake made with fresh milk. The thick cream goes on smoothly, enveloping your skin in an intensely hydrating layer. Not greasy, oily or sticky. It absorbs quickly leaving your skin feeling satiny smooth and velvet, as the name implies!
Davenport
Very thick and nice lotion. The smell is AMAZING. Cons can be that it is hard to squeeze from the bottle. Pro is everything else. The feeling it gives your skin is great, the smell is great, the company is vegan. I always recommend this company and the product.
Mount Laurel , NJ
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! It almost has a candy like smell to it. It’s also super hydrating. I’m a nurse, so I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day and it does a great job of keeping my hands soft. Love this stuff!!
I received a hand lotion in my ipsy bag and I love the scents, It keeps my hands so soft I use it a lot more during the winter months throughout the day. It's a great price and I would recommend trying if you haven't already
Hudson Falls
I am a nurse and wash my hands more times than I can count! In the winter my hands used to crack and bleed from all the hand washing. That is no longer a problem, I apply as I need it and my hands are soft and supple
Belleville, IL
I carry this in my purse at all times and have several lying around the house because it smells so good and feels so good on my skin. I don't know of I can purchase enough of it. I wish I could have the company send me more of their products because I love it so much.
waverly il
I didn’t know if I would like this hand cream at first, but I got it on sale and the smell is so amazing you will find your self smelling your hands constantly! It is really moisturizing and I would recommend.
Keokuk, IA
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Kelly L.
It’s a nice, thick hand cream. You have to use a decent amount, but it’s nice. I have to mix it with my dove intensive skin cream, because it’s winter and my hands aren’t happy. It’s nice though!
New Cumberlnd, PA
I received a Cake Beauty hand cream in a previous Ipsy box. I really like the way it applies and moisturizes, although it’s slightly slicker than other hand cream products I use. Cake Beauty does offer some of the best smelling hand creams - the chocolate mint is my favorite!

Looking for your answer?