Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream

by Cake

The hugely popular and specially formulated velveteen hand creme soothes and nourishes dry skin with a silky foundation that absorbs quickly. A rich, luxurious and silky hand creme that absorbs quickly into skin, leaving your hands feeling soothed and smooth. Nourish over worked (and under paid) hands with this vitamin packed formula. Size: 3.4oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream!
Missy E.
Odessa, TX
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Missy E.
I absolutely enjoy this hand lotion. It smells just like cake! Since COVID-19, all the hand sanitizer and washing my hands was really drying out my hands. I keep this in my purse and it has really brought back the softness in my hands. They don’t feel dry and tight like they did before. I will definitely repurchase this product.
Carrie Q.
Coatesville, PA
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Carrie Q.
I get really dry and cracked hands in the winter with the dry air. This has helped a lot and I have tried a lot of hand creams and this is a really nice one. It smells great too!
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,093 reviews
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lotion is one of the best lotions I’ve tried for my hands and it’s so gentle and soft for sure. I love it a lot. I can’t wait to buy more.
Eva W.
New Market, VA
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Eva W.
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream I have this mini in my car keeps my skin nice and smooth... Going to order me a big size to use at home.
Therese B.
Burlington, ON
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Therese B.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
Absolutely love this cream! It smells heavenly.. Like marshmallows. It’s velvety and leaves your skin supple and smooth. I’ve purchased this cream numerous times and will keep buying it because it’s honestly amazing.
Kristina M.
Cambridge, MA
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Kristina M.
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Kristina M.
I received a sample size in my Ipsy Beauty Subscription. I love the creamy think texture. I use it every night after I use a hand scrub. I love the sweet smell of cake. It may be over powering for a person that doesn't like fragrance but I love it. Going to purchase in full size
jessica C.
Bristol, TN
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by jessica C.
I received a travel size tube of this amazing hand cream in my Ipsy bag one month... I cannot express how fabulous the smell was. Just like cake. Literally. And felt so soft going on my skin. Left no oily feeling, almost like my skin absorbed every last drop! Highly recommend!
Kelly L.
Keokuk, IA
Cake Beauty Milk Made Velveteen Hand Cream uploaded by Kelly L.
It’s a nice, thick hand cream. You have to use a decent amount, but it’s nice. I have to mix it with my dove intensive skin cream, because it’s winter and my hands aren’t happy. It’s nice though!
Melissa S.
Mineral Wells, TX
I really like Cake Beauty products! From their hair care products, to the hand cream. I don't really have a negative thing to say. It smells good, does a great job moisturizing, and lasts. The only thing I might change just a tad would possibly be the price point. I would recomment!
Camille P.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This stuff smells AMAZING!!! It almost has a candy like smell to it. It’s also super hydrating. I’m a nurse, so I am constantly washing my hands throughout the day and it does a great job of keeping my hands soft. Love this stuff!!

Looking for your answer?