Cake Beauty It's A Slice Supreme Body Mousse 8.5 oz Supreme Body Mousse uploaded by Catherine Y.

BY CAKE BEAUTY

Weight: 0.6 lb; Fragrance: Orange, Vanilla; Product Type: Body moisturizer; Manufacturer: Cake Beauty see more...

Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
El aroma es delicioso y es hidratante sin sentirse pesado o grasoso. Pero sinceramente, ¡me encanta el olor! Se siente totalmente indulgente, pero el precio era muy razonable. Por lo general, los productos para el cuerpo perfumados con "postre" son repugnantemente dulces y nauseabundos, pero este olor es muy natural.
Jamie K.
Las Vegas
I love how moisturizing this product is. I got a bottle from my mother as a gift. The cons are the scent. It’s not my favorite and it does seem a little oily like it doesn’t want to absorb into my skin.
Zakeeva R.
Bronx, NY
Why do it want to eat this? No but seriously this smells so good. It’s not have but leaves my hands moisturized. At work i get a lot of compliments whenever i really some.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
I bought a big bottle of this at Winners and I love it! The scent is delicious and it’s moisturizing without feeling heavy or greasy. But honestly I love it for the smell! It feels totally indulgent, but the price was very reasonable! Usually I find “dessert” scented body products sickeningly sweet and nauseating, but this smells very natural.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
I came across a bunch of these Cake Beauty products at my local Winners store, and once I smelled this body lotion I had to have it. It's light, sweet without being too sweet and very moisturizing. The scent is a mixture of orange and vanilla, but I feel like I can also smell a hint of coconut. It reminds me of frosting on a cake. I got a huge bottle of this - my only wish is that it had a pump for ease of use.

Amazon