BY CAKE BEAUTY INC

Indulge your hard working hands with a well-deserved treat with our Delectable by Cake Beauty Coconut & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream. Enriched with coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera and kissed with the delectable scent of coconut & cream. This product is: cruelty-free, vegan, natural ingredient-driven, gluten-free, GMO-free, paraben-free and phthalate-free. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Kim P.
Pakenham , ON
Smells incredible!! Very silky smooth and not greasy , smells like a cupcake cafe in my house ! Cake Beauty Inc Delectable by Cake Beauty Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream to Go Travel Size Coconut & Cream - 2 oz
Clare M.
I received the mint hand cream in a beauty box and was quite pleased. I find Cake Beauty to be way over scented with sweet unpleasant smells, but this one is a lot more tolerable. It’s not greasy and smelled like tea. I don’t find it an intense recovery for dry hands, it’s just for regular use.
Catherine L.
This is definitely one if my top 5 favourite products from an ipsy bag ever! I love the scent and as someone allergic to many scents, this doesn't make me sneeze. The cream is thick enough to give enough moisture to my hands yet not greasy at all. I have 2 different scents of this cream and this one is my favourite.
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ON
Amazing lotion and smells so edible. Love using this to battle my dry hands from this harsh winter. Leaves my hands feeling hydrated and smelling so good
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick
This smells so good and does a great job at keeping my hands moisturizerized. The to go size is perfect to throw in your purse!
Nicole W.
Kingston
Love love love this product! Received in my @ipsybag - smells amazing and non greasy!