BY CAKE BEAUTY INC

Indulge your hard working hands with a well-deserved treat with our Delectable by Cake Beauty Coconut & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream. Enriched with coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera and kissed with the delectable scent of coconut & cream. This product is: cruelty-free, vegan, natural ingredient-driven, gluten-free, GMO-free, paraben-free and phthalate-free. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Cake Beauty Inc Delectable by Cake Beauty Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream to Go Travel Size Coconut & Cream - 2 oz
Emily M.
So I have this in Sweet Mint, I received it in an ispy Glam Bag. It’s average, nothing that makes it better or worse than any regular hand cream. This particular doesn’t have a very strong scent, it kinda smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Amy S.
Chatham, ON
Good Product.  It has a great smell.  I have bad skin so for me it's not as effective as I would like.  However, my daughter uses it and hasn't had an issue.  I'd buy it again. :)
Meaghan S.
Hoquiam, WA
I love this product. The scent, how it makes my skin feel, the morality of the company. What's not to love? Smells like baked goods, no parabens or sulfates or alcohol to dry out your skin and it's not tested on animals. I prefer the lemon cream but the coconut is great too!!
Chloe Y.
Lanham, MD
I received this in my tipsy bag last month. I think it works best if you apply a little more than a pea size to really work it into your skin. It's super gentle and I love the minty smell mine has. IT was disappointing at first when I used a little bit, but using more is effective! I wish I didn't have to use as much as I do though.
Mel E.
Hudson, WI
This hand cream works just as well as the lemon version, but I didn't like the scent quite as much. Just a preference thing and not so much that it was anything wrong with the cream.
Maria R.
Killeen, TX
This hand cream is so amazing I have really dry skin since I moved to Texas and it has helped me so much I recommend this product if you're having a hard time with your skin. It worked wonders for me.
Vernesha F.
Love leaves hand very soft and smells nice.got item in my ipsy bag.i def recommend this to anyone with dry hands
Su C.
Georgetown, ON
I received this in a beauty box a few months ago and I am so happy with it! Love it! It keeps my hands soft. I love the scent; like a coconut sweet cupcake :) If you are not a fan of scents then I would stay clear from this cream. It has a lovely scent which lasts! I would def buy this in the future, yes it is pricier than your average cream, but it is well worth it as a little goes a long way!!
Natia S.
I am in love with this coconut body lotion! It smells like coconuts and lasts for hours. Very yummy! It is not greasy at all. It makes skin so smooth. Absorbs quickly and it is not greasy. Also packaging is so cute. Highly recommend!
Saundra M.
Kelowna , BC
Love love love this moisturizer. It's a convenient size I can throw in my purse or beach bag so I'm prepared anywhere I go. It absorbs quickly and very gentle on your skin. I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !