BY CAKE BEAUTY INC

Indulge your hard working hands with a well-deserved treat with our Delectable by Cake Beauty Coconut & Cream Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream. Enriched with coconut oil, shea butter and aloe vera and kissed with the delectable scent of coconut & cream. This product is: cruelty-free, vegan, natural ingredient-driven, gluten-free, GMO-free, paraben-free and phthalate-free. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Meaghan S.
Hoquiam
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. The scent, how it makes my skin feel, the morality of the company. What's not to love? Smells like baked goods, no parabens or sulfates or alcohol to dry out your skin and it's not tested on animals. I prefer the lemon cream but the coconut is great too!!
Chloe Y.
Lanham, MD
I received this in my tipsy bag last month. I think it works best if you apply a little more than a pea size to really work it into your skin. It's super gentle and I love the minty smell mine has. IT was disappointing at first when I used a little bit, but using more is effective! I wish I didn't have to use as much as I do though.
Mel E.
Hudson, WI
This hand cream works just as well as the lemon version, but I didn't like the scent quite as much. Just a preference thing and not so much that it was anything wrong with the cream.
Maria R.
Killeen, TX
This hand cream is so amazing I have really dry skin since I moved to Texas and it has helped me so much I recommend this product if you're having a hard time with your skin. It worked wonders for me.
Vernesha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love leaves hand very soft and smells nice.got item in my ipsy bag.i def recommend this to anyone with dry hands
Natia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this coconut body lotion! It smells like coconuts and lasts for hours. Very yummy! It is not greasy at all. It makes skin so smooth. Absorbs quickly and it is not greasy. Also packaging is so cute. Highly recommend!
Saundra M.
Kelowna, ['', 'BC', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this moisturizer. It's a convenient size I can throw in my purse or beach bag so I'm prepared anywhere I go. It absorbs quickly and very gentle on your skin. I would definitely recommend to all my friends and family !
Kim P.
Pakenham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells incredible!! Very silky smooth and not greasy , smells like a cupcake cafe in my house ! Cake Beauty Inc Delectable by Cake Beauty Ultra Nourishing Hand Cream to Go Travel Size Coconut & Cream - 2 oz
Catherine L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is definitely one if my top 5 favourite products from an ipsy bag ever! I love the scent and as someone allergic to many scents, this doesn't make me sneeze. The cream is thick enough to give enough moisture to my hands yet not greasy at all. I have 2 different scents of this cream and this one is my favourite.
Brittany M.
Rothesay , New Brunswick
This smells so good and does a great job at keeping my hands moisturizerized. The to go size is perfect to throw in your purse!