Cake Beauty Desserted Island Velveteen Hand Crme uploaded by Ruth D.

BY CAKE BEAUTY

Desserted Island Velveteen Hand Crme - Online Only! Cake Beauty's hugely popular and specially formulated velveteen hand creme soothes and nourishes dry skin with a silky formulation that absorbs quickly. Hands feel smooth & non greasy and are kissed with the delectable scent of Tahitian vanilla & coconut.(3.4 oz.) - Desserted Island Velveteen Hand Crme see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Received this in an ipsy back months ago and wasn't the biggest fan of the smell so I threw it in the bottom of my purse. Recently I pulled it out my purse and left it on my work desk and have been using it multiple times throughout the day. i have been noticing my hands getting smoother and smoother but it wasn't until i subconsciously reached for it the other day that I realized this hand creme is the cause of transforming my hands. Its not oily, it absorbs cook, the smell isn't my favorite but I don't hate it. I have never used a hand creme that made such a drastic change to my hands.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This is a lightly scented luxurious formula is silky and absorbs quickly to leave hands feeling soothed and smooth, never greasy.. infused with the tropical scents of Tahitian vanilla and coconut to deliver the ultimate tropical treat....
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
I love the smell of this hand cream. I received it as a daily special from Ipsy along with the milk made scent. I enjoy the scent of this one much more. The formula is thin and non greasy. It absorbs quickly so it's perfect for me to use at work. I probabaly will not repurchase though because I prefer a thicker hand cream but I do enjoy it.
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
Great hand cream!! Love the scent, goes on smooth and it's thick enough so you don't need a lot of product. I love throwing this in my bag and using it on the go. It's perfect for winter!
Shoba R.
Lovely scent! Smells just like cake! Leaves your hands like butter! And makes you love your hands like candy! What's not to like? Always have a tube of this in my purse, I smell like a cake ,an expensive and delicious one at that!
Stephanie W.
I received this hand cream as a package duo with another hand cream by the same brand. It was on sale through Ipsy and I've liked the Cake Beauty creams that I've tired in the past so I decided to give this one a try. It smells nice and the scent is light but long lasting. It's not as creamy as some of the other varieties but it leaves my hands soft and the lotion rubs in easily. It is not greasy either which is good. I will continue to use these hand creams in the future.
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
This is perfect to throw in your bag and use on the go. The formula is creamy and makes your skin feel so soft without being greasy!
Joanne M.
Midland , ON
I recieved this product in my TopBox subscription, it smells so good! I love tropical smelling products and it is rich and creamy, I liked it so much I bought the full version. Would love to see this is in a larger pump version, the tube is a good size to take with you.
Kat E.
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
I got this at a discount store and oh my god this smells incredible, the lotion makes you hands nice a soft, but it's not overly moisturizing. I had the body wash in this scent too and used it all up very quickly. If I see this again will definitely repurchase it.