Cake Beauty Desserted Island Smoothing Brown Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Michelle L.Cake Beauty Desserted Island Smoothing Brown Sugar Body Scrub uploaded by Michelle L.

BY CAKE BEAUTY

Desserted Island Smoothing Brown Sugar Body Scrub - Online Only! Cake Beauty's Desserted Island Smoothing Brown Sugar Body Scrub is a deliciously smoothing brown sugar scrub, blended with cocoa butter and a selection of nourishing oils. Escape to your own 'desserted island' with the scent of Tahitian vanilla & coconut.(21.0 oz) - Desserted Island Smoothing Brown Sugar Body Scrub see more...

Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
Cake Beauty Desserted Island Smoothing Brown Sugar Body Scrub
I love this body scrub!!! It exfoliates and hydrates my skin. It is not greasy. It smells like a delicious cake , the vanilla and brown sugar. The only thing it's a online item only. The company is based out of Canada
Tracey C.
They had me at cocoa butter and Tahitian vanilla! I am a big-time Cake Beauty fan, and this scrub has crossed me irrevocably into the stalker zone. I love body scrubs and have tried many that I adore created with refined sugar. However, this brown sugar formulation provides the gentler, more relaxing exfoliation that I sometimes prefer. Product is easily rinsed away, revealing soft, smooth, and deliciously scented skin.
Bottom line: Cake Beauty Desserted Island Smoothing Brown Sugar Body Scrub... Addictive. Definitely a re-buy.
Christina D.
Downers Grove , IL
Great addition to my bath routine. This scrub makes your skin feel so soft and never greasy. I love this scrub. Drawback... most Products from Cake are only available online.

Tip: sign up for the newsletter, you will get a discount code for your first order. Great sales around the holidays.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,308 reviews
Y'all this body scrub is amazing. It looked very pretty with a beautiful packaging and really smells like cake. My boyfriend is obsessed with this body scrub because he loves the smell of birthday cake. But it feels amazing on my skin and leaves my body with a burst of freshness after using it. My skin also have a wonderful glow and nothing but softness and moisture.
Michelle L.
Calgary, AB
Cake Beauty's Desserted Island Sugar Body Scrub - One part exfoliator and one part hydrator thanks to raw, natural Shea Butter, Turbinado Sugar and Cocoa Butter. The Tahitian Vanilla and Coconut Oil scent is literally the icing on the "Cake"! Made in Canada with Vegan and Cruelty Free Ingredients. You and your skin need this ~ for real!
Anannya G.
Bangladesh
OMG YUMMMY

this scrub is just amazing it really does not need any extra props. It makes your body feel so amazing after you use it that you want to eat it....and you can I have tried :)