BeautyBodyBody CareCake Beauty
Desserted Island Enriched Hand Lotion, 2 Ounces

Cake Beauty Desserted Island Enriched Hand Lotion, 2 Ounces

by Cake Beauty

Hand Lotion, Desserted IslandRaw tahitian coconut elixir radiance enhancing. Totally-to-die-for enriched hand lotion. Naturally luxe confections. Totally-to-die-for natural body care. Infused with raw coconut fruit and rich mango butter, our unique formula is light in texture yet mighty in power. Precisely mixed, this lotion smooths on like a dream, quickly absorbs and leaves your hands silk-like and hydrated with noticeably improved radiance and glow, without the harsh chemicals. Topped off with the irres...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cake Beauty Desserted Island Enriched Hand Lotion, 2 Ounces!
Alicia M.
Plymouth, NH
This lotion smells AMAZING! I love coconut scents and this coconut fruit extract. It really smells like a cake/cookie...It also doesn’t leave your hands feeling greasy.
Tamara P.
Pearisburg, VA
Not only does this smell AMAZING.....coconut and vanilla but it moisturized intensely without leaving my hands feeling greasy or slick.
Dana L.
Bradford, ON
Cake Beauty Desserted Island Enriched Hand Lotion, 2 Ounces uploaded by Dana L.
this stuff has absolutely the best smell in the whole world I feel like I'm somewhere tropical laying on a beach I use this stuff all the time now I used to just get it for birthdays or holidays but I've discovered a whole line I definitely recommend this product
Sia M.
Toronto , ON
I have this and the body lotion. I bought it at shoppers just to try and and fell in love with the texture and smell. It’s not a super thick cream I usually use it more daytime than night. Weirdly enough with the body lotion the first one I bought was tinted and the second wasn’t. They looked the exact same packaging so not sure. Definitely preferred the tinted one as it had such a sleek feeling when applying. Gave me the best hydrating feeling without being too much in the morning. 🥥
Wendy N.
Courtright , ON
I love the smell the feel everything about this product it’s amazing and my skin feels so good I will buying this again wouldn’t prove a thing this is a beautiful product
Wendy W.
Winnipeg, MB
This lotion is made with mango and shea butters. It is super moisturizing and feels luxurious on the skin. It smells like coconuts and vanilla. It’s free of parabens, not tested on animals and vegan.

Looking for your answer?