BY CAJUN CHOICE

• Is this a good seasoning to add to your gumbo? Is it to spicy? 6 Answers
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love this seasoning. This is the perfect addition to any gumbo or jambalaya. It gives your dish the added kick it needs. I would definitely buy this product again. I would also recommend it to others.
Sandi P.
Great seasoning! Tons of flavor and it only takes a little to go a long way. Reasonably priced as well and easy to find at many markets.
Samantha S.
Cedar Hill, TX
In my opinion this is a good seasoning for gumbo especially if you're trying to make it from scratch it's not too pricey and good value. You have to be careful on how much seasoning you put in the gumbo to give it a good flavor
Joanna l.
Littlerock, CA
This is amazing and makes food taste delicious on top of any food item! Definitely recommend
Alicia B.
Yes yes yes this is beautiful and tastes amazing ontop of any type of food item
Josselin R.
Haddonfield, NJ
This makes my food taste amazinggggg! I use it on a lot of foods, gives food that zesty taste. I'm Spanish so this is a go-to if you like your food seasoned well! Definitely recommend it to anyone, you won't regret it!
Brianna M.
Carlton, GA
This seasoning is sooooo delicious! Perfect for when I male homemade jambalaya! 10 out of 10!
Kristy W.
This is my go to for any gumbo I am
Making. It has great flavor and is amazing would recommend
Kristy B.
This is Absolute delicious in gumbo or on any type of meat or soup! Can't go wrong here.
Heather S.
Boutte, LA
Is this a good seasoning to add to your gumbo? Is it to spicy?