BY NONE

Cain's: Garlic Salt, 18 Oz see more...

Maecy C.
Carthage , IN
I love his it is great for if you are making garlic bread! I'm my opinion I like it with homemade garlic bread than garlic that is already prepared! It tastes so good and I highly recommend this !!!!!!
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
Great "go to" season for marinating. Perfect mix of garlic and salt and fantastic with a dash of pepper. I would definitely recommend Cains Garlic Salt!
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
This is very delicious I add it to a lot of my dinners
A food brand and the bottle is easy to hold.