BY CAILYN

O wow make up brush by Cailyn.

Buy on Amazon*
Rachel D.
I am still getting used to this brush, so the low star rating could be affected by my inexperience. The brush is very soft and I like the size and shape of it, but it's really hard to get used to. The handle seems kind of fragile like it could snap if you aren't gentle enough. Hopefully I learn how to use this brush better and I can revisit this review with a more positive update!
Rochelle A.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: CAILYN O Wow Make Up Brush more...
I really like this brush. I saw it on Oprahs favourite things so I pinned it on my Amazon wishlist and my husband bought it for me for Christmas. I use this brush for applying foundation and it works very well. Gives more of an airbrushed look than a traditional brush. My only complaint is that I wish the brush head was a little bigger for applying foundation.
Kiley A.
Collegeville, PA
When I first got this product I loved it, it applied makeup well and covered everything. After washing it the brush doesn't seem the same. Not all the product comes off after washing and the brush doesn't apply makeup the same way anymore.
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This is a pretty good dupe for the artisse brushes! I really like them! They leave your foundation looking very smooth
Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love these brushes. Perfect size and easy to clean and come with a To keep Clean when you store them. They work great with primer and foundation.
Kristen W.
Lilburn , GA
This brush has literally replaced my beauty blender and multiple other brushes. I bought it on Amazon for $15, and it has yet to disappoint. I use it everyday and my makeup looks AIRBRUSHED when I do. I highly recommend this product!
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This brush is incredible. I got one with my job during training for free and I am so so pleased with it. It's incredibly soft (maybe even better than an artis brush) and it's dense so it won't soak up much product! Definitely recommend
Alonso E.
Miami
This brush to me I love it is super good it serves for everything a little super super rich the brush is me ncanta is easy to use and can be
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I love this brush it works great for blending and contouring one of my favorites and super cheap!
Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love these types of brushes. I bought a long time ago, right around the time the Artis brushes came out. It was my first oval brush, I think I bought it on Amazon. It's awesome for applying foundation, I just wished it was a little bigger. It's incredibly soft and dense also. Since then, I've purxhased a couple of brushes like this that are bigger. This Cailyn brush would be perfect for contouring as well. Especially because of the shape near the top. It'll help with making straight lines.
Nicole K.
What's the best to clean this? I did a very delicate cleaning and it wasn't the same afterward.
maryssa D.
Fresno, CA
I have been seeing these a lot lately and I'm not a big make up so I am not sure what these are for. what do you use them for? and what are the benefits?
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
I've been looking to try an inexpensive alternative to the artis brushes. With so many new makeup tools , how does this compare?
Maggie V.
I've seen this style brush around and wanted to know what sets it apart from the brushes that I'm used to seeing. What makes it better/worse?
Bryonie
London
Does these brushes actually give your skin a better look, do thy blend well. I would really like to know?