BY CAILYN

O wow make up brush by Cailyn.

Buy on Amazon*
Kiley A.
Collegeville, PA
When I first got this product I loved it, it applied makeup well and covered everything. After washing it the brush doesn't seem the same. Not all the product comes off after washing and the brush doesn't apply makeup the same way anymore.
Bertina M.
Farmingdale, ME
Review for: Black more...
I absolutely love these brushes. Perfect size and easy to clean and come with a To keep Clean when you store them. They work great with primer and foundation.
Rozalina Y.
Just bought this brush and I'm so excited about it ! The brush is super soft to the touch and applies liquid make up so well!
Jennifer T.
Anderson, SC
I love this brush so much! It has become part of my daily makeup routine now! Out with the old and in with the new!! ❤️❤️❤️
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
This is a pretty good dupe for the artisse brushes! I really like them! They leave your foundation looking very smooth
These are really amazing applies your foundation and powder so good and are really the master for blended
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
I love this brush it works great for blending and contouring one of my favorites and super cheap!
Reina B.
I hand never they this kind off brush. But my BFF says there awesome. I will to try it my Self.
Rochelle A.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: CAILYN O Wow Make Up Brush more...
I really like this brush. I saw it on Oprahs favourite things so I pinned it on my Amazon wishlist and my husband bought it for me for Christmas. I use this brush for applying foundation and it works very well. Gives more of an airbrushed look than a traditional brush. My only complaint is that I wish the brush head was a little bigger for applying foundation.
Celina P.
Oakville , ON
I just purchased this brush and I absolutely LOVE it!!! I've never had such an airbrush finish before. I use it to put on my foundation and it literally works wonders. I haven't tried it for my concealer because i like to use my beauty blender for that, but i'm sure it would do the trick as well! I found it a little on the pricey side ($40 CAD) but i purchased it from a beauty store so i think the price was a little steeper. However, i do love it and think its worth every penny :)
Nicole K.
What's the best to clean this? I did a very delicate cleaning and it wasn't the same afterward.
maryssa D.
Fresno, CA
I have been seeing these a lot lately and I'm not a big make up so I am not sure what these are for. what do you use them for? and what are the benefits?
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
I've been looking to try an inexpensive alternative to the artis brushes. With so many new makeup tools , how does this compare?
Maggie V.
I've seen this style brush around and wanted to know what sets it apart from the brushes that I'm used to seeing. What makes it better/worse?
Bryonie
London
Does these brushes actually give your skin a better look, do thy blend well. I would really like to know?