BY CAILYN

O wow make up brush by Cailyn.

Ashley C.
Cranston, RI
I love these types of brushes. I bought a long time ago, right around the time the Artis brushes came out. It was my first oval brush, I think I bought it on Amazon. It's awesome for applying foundation, I just wished it was a little bigger. It's incredibly soft and dense also. Since then, I've purxhased a couple of brushes like this that are bigger. This Cailyn brush would be perfect for contouring as well. Especially because of the shape near the top. It'll help with making straight lines.
Jessica M.
Detroit MI
I love these makeup tools they help me get to hard to reach places like in the corner of my nose 👃🏽 also they blend my makeup in pretty good also there soft so they won't scratch your face up try it for yourself I really like these makeup tools I hope you like them also
Donna M.
Seneca, SC
Fantastic beauty tool! I haven't used a foundation brush in years, but I'll never go without again! The bristles are so soft, and the coverage is flawless. It creates an airbrush finish even with drugstore foundation! Highly recommend!
Kristen W.
Lilburn , GA
This brush has literally replaced my beauty blender and multiple other brushes. I bought it on Amazon for $15, and it has yet to disappoint. I use it everyday and my makeup looks AIRBRUSHED when I do. I highly recommend this product!
Kalee G.
Coweta, OK
This brush is incredible. I got one with my job during training for free and I am so so pleased with it. It's incredibly soft (maybe even better than an artis brush) and it's dense so it won't soak up much product! Definitely recommend
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I honestly love this brush. I use this brush to apply my concealer, the price is good for the brush. I have never used a brush like this this is my first time and I love it. I would definitely buy another brush from this brand. I do on the double brush. I have nothing bad to say about this brush the application is amazing. It blends my concealer very well. And I would recommend this to anyone. I discovered this brand at GEN beauty and I can honestly say that it was the best decision in my life.
Claudia C.
I really love this brush. I have seen a lot of dupes from the artisan, but this brand did better the brushes. I mean "Cailyn" make some genius things with this brushes, the first is the cap, is awesome and soooo useful because you protect the brush against the dust and contamination.
And second , you can stand the brush!!, you don't need a special container for your brushes.
I bought this in Tjmax like $12 dlls, it is not the cheaper one but definitely is the best dupe.
Rachel D.
I am still getting used to this brush, so the low star rating could be affected by my inexperience. The brush is very soft and I like the size and shape of it, but it's really hard to get used to. The handle seems kind of fragile like it could snap if you aren't gentle enough. Hopefully I learn how to use this brush better and I can revisit this review with a more positive update!
Alyssa A.
Latham, NY
This is a great brush for the price. It gives the same affect as the pricier brands without putting a huge dent in your wallet. The bristles are really soft and great for applying foundation or blending concealer.
Kiley A.
Collegeville, PA
When I first got this product I loved it, it applied makeup well and covered everything. After washing it the brush doesn't seem the same. Not all the product comes off after washing and the brush doesn't apply makeup the same way anymore.
Nicole K.
What's the best to clean this? I did a very delicate cleaning and it wasn't the same afterward.
maryssa D.
Fresno, CA
I have been seeing these a lot lately and I'm not a big make up so I am not sure what these are for. what do you use them for? and what are the benefits?
Dee R.
Staten Island , NY
I've been looking to try an inexpensive alternative to the artis brushes. With so many new makeup tools , how does this compare?
Maggie V.
I've seen this style brush around and wanted to know what sets it apart from the brushes that I'm used to seeing. What makes it better/worse?
Bryonie
London
Does these brushes actually give your skin a better look, do thy blend well. I would really like to know?

back