Cailyn Nail Sticker #1

by Cailyn

IT Foaming O2 Scrub gives you the benefits of both an exfoliator and a foam cleanser! Gently scrubs away dirt, oil and makeup, Cleanses thoroughly once activated as a foam cleanser, Derived from coconut and orange oil, the formula effectively cleanses oil and dirt from the skin without irritation, Using fine grained sugar, the O2 mask gently and effectively exfoliates the surface layers of skin, Infused with Vitamin E, it moisturizes and soothes skin, giving dry skin a burst of rejuvenation,.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cailyn Nail Sticker #1!
Diana C.
midland , TX
Getting a manicure is so pricey well all u need is these awesome mail stickers I switch them up every week! They go perfect with any outfit!
Azailee B.
Cicero, IL
I love nails stickers there the best I I've how they have various types of them
I love nails stickers there the best I I've how they have various types of them
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
I really like this!!! Easy to put on your nail and once you put it you don't have to wait till your nails dry. This just makes my life easier.
Kadian N.
I received this in a beauty box subscription, I like it alot. They have cute designs and they last a long time, but the the only downside is that there's only two design and there wasn't any plain color; which I like.
Han R.
Yonkers, NY
Cailyn Nail Sticker #1 uploaded by Han R.
Lasts long and has good designs but you'll have to mix it up since only 2 nail designs come in each pattern. Easy to apply.

Looking for your answer?