Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Danie S.Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Patti R.

BY CAILYN COSMETICS

Every woman can be an artist with this high quality gel eyeliner iron from Cailyn Cosmetics. Cailyn's uniquely developed formulas and packaging were produced from the finest ingredients to create items of the highest quality. Every facet of a Cailyn Cosmetic product is meticulously managed and controlled to give you the greatest quality, down to the very last detail.

• I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyone tell ...3 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Helen M.
Chehalis , WA
My fourteen-year-old tried this product and she did an amazing job! She said it was very easy to use that should like the fact that it didn't take long to dry!
Lesvia J.
Boaz, AL
I have this an I don't really like the reason why is because it don't work like it show so if you are looking for eyeliner it's not this one
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
I absolutely LOVE this liner!! It's very easy to use, and I love that it does not smudge!
Victoria M.
Cheverly, MD
I usually don't like eyeliners like this, but it was a gift, so I decided to try it, and I'm glad I did. The staying power is great, and the color really shows up. The only thing I don't like is the applicator. The brush is too thick for me to use for the looks I like, but it might work for someone who likes more dramatic eyes.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Pretty impressed with the packaging as it has an “eye liner brush” in the “handle”. The product however could be better. It's actually pretty hard so you need to “dig” a little to get enough on the brush to be able to get it on the lid. Once you do however this is a beautiful charcoal grey and the brush is totally usable as it's super small and you can get pretty precise with your application.

Liz C.
Orillia, ON
I have owned this for almost two years. The formula is dry in the pan, but using the applicator (brush), I lightly paint across the surface to activate the gel. It doesn't all turn into gel, just what you get on the angled brush. Without this applicator, I wouldn't be able to achieve any looks. I broke the plastic neck where the brush sits, so I've bound it to the bottle with an elastic. That being said, it still will produce a thicker line. So I will only pair this when I wear falsies, or a very dramatic lash.
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof?
Beauty queen B.
I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyone tell me if it's really worth the money