Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Danie S.Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Patti R.

BY CAILYN COSMETICS

Every woman can be an artist with this high quality gel eyeliner iron from Cailyn Cosmetics. Cailyn's uniquely developed formulas and packaging were produced from the finest ingredients to create items of the highest quality. Every facet of a Cailyn Cosmetic product is meticulously managed and controlled to give you the greatest quality, down to the very last detail.

• I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyone tell ...3 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof? 4 Answers
Tiffany M.
Homestead, FL
Long lasting goes on smooth but not hard to take off also very gentle on the skin
Alyssa B.
Rentz, GA
Great liner for all day wear. Doesn't smudge easy and has a very nice pigment.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
I got this from Ipsy a couple years ago and I absolutely did not like it at all
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Review for: Black more...
I received this in a beauty subscription box. It comes with a little brush. Good value as the little pot has a lot of product. The product feels a little dry so I had to mix it to get a consistency I could apply. I think it’s okay but just wasn’t for me.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
Pretty impressed with the packaging as it has an “eye liner brush” in the “handle”. The product however could be better. It's actually pretty hard so you need to “dig” a little to get enough on the brush to be able to get it on the lid. Once you do however this is a beautiful charcoal grey and the brush is totally usable as it's super small and you can get pretty precise with your application.

Liz C.
Orillia, ON
I have owned this for almost two years. The formula is dry in the pan, but using the applicator (brush), I lightly paint across the surface to activate the gel. It doesn't all turn into gel, just what you get on the angled brush. Without this applicator, I wouldn't be able to achieve any looks. I broke the plastic neck where the brush sits, so I've bound it to the bottle with an elastic. That being said, it still will produce a thicker line. So I will only pair this when I wear falsies, or a very dramatic lash.
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof?
Beauty queen B.
I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyone tell me if it's really worth the money