Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Danie h.Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Patti R.

BY CAILYN COSMETICS

Every woman can be an artist with this high quality gel eyeliner iron from Cailyn Cosmetics. Cailyn's uniquely developed formulas and packaging were produced from the finest ingredients to create items of the highest quality. Every facet of a Cailyn Cosmetic product is meticulously managed and controlled to give you the greatest quality, down to the very last detail.

• I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyo...3 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof? 4 Answers
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA
My fourteen-year-old tried this product and she did an amazing job! She said it was very easy to use that should like the fact that it didn't take long to dry!
krystal ☺.
The product itself if 👍👍👍 but the brush is hard to use and isn't a fine tip like I'm used to. Using a different brush to apply will make it easier to apply. ☺
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This eye liner is extremely pigmented. The eye liner does smudge through out the day, but the brush is extremely easy to use. Great Liner for beginners.
Lesvia J.
Boaz, AL
I have this an I don't really like the reason why is because it don't work like it show so if you are looking for eyeliner it's not this one
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
Nice eyeliner, but the brush that comes with it is a trash. Not for sensitive skin, but worth the try since I like their eyeshadow.
Deozahnay D.
Bakersfield, CA
This eyeliner is great last all through the day without any smoges or removeles also very easy to apply with the brush
Jessica W.
rushville, IN
Absolutely love this product! I goes on smooth and looks great all day! I would recommend you all to get this
Cristal O.
I love this eyeliner it is very smooth and is really good to work with it is defensive one of my favorite.
Leslie T.
Hemet, CA
Looooove this I use this everyday it's soo much easier to handle and it looks really good I like it a lot
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
I absolutely LOVE this liner!! It's very easy to use, and I love that it does not smudge!
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof?
emily b.
I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyone tell me if it's really worth the money