Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Danie S.Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Patti R.

BY CAILYN COSMETICS

Every woman can be an artist with this high quality gel eyeliner iron from Cailyn Cosmetics. Cailyn's uniquely developed formulas and packaging were produced from the finest ingredients to create items of the highest quality. Every facet of a Cailyn Cosmetic product is meticulously managed and controlled to give you the greatest quality, down to the very last detail.

• I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyone tell ...3 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
I like the actual liner. It is fast drying and stays all day for me. The brush on the top though is a no go. It wasn't a fine enough line for me and was all gloopy
Madison R.
Dover, PA
Wow! it has taken me forever to find a liquid eyeliner that I have actually liked, and stayed on through out the day. but I think that I have finally found the one!! it works great and couldn't be more happier!
Vanessa G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This eye liner is extremely pigmented. The eye liner does smudge through out the day, but the brush is extremely easy to use. Great Liner for beginners.
Deozahnay D.
Bakersfield, CA
This eyeliner is great last all through the day without any smoges or removeles also very easy to apply with the brush
Cristal O.
I love this eyeliner it is very smooth and is really good to work with it is defensive one of my favorite.
Leslie T.
Hemet, CA
Looooove this I use this everyday it's soo much easier to handle and it looks really good I like it a lot
Jessica W.
rushville, IN
Absolutely love this product! I goes on smooth and looks great all day! I would recommend you all to get this
Tiffany M.
Homestead, FL
Long lasting goes on smooth but not hard to take off also very gentle on the skin
Alyssa B.
Rentz, GA
Great liner for all day wear. Doesn't smudge easy and has a very nice pigment.
Kayla Y.
Tinley Park, IL
I got this from Ipsy a couple years ago and I absolutely did not like it at all
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof?
Beauty queen B.
I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyone tell me if it's really worth the money