Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Danie S.Cailyn Linefix Gel Eyeliner uploaded by Patti R.

BY CAILYN COSMETICS

Every woman can be an artist with this high quality gel eyeliner iron from Cailyn Cosmetics. Cailyn's uniquely developed formulas and packaging were produced from the finest ingredients to create items of the highest quality. Every facet of a Cailyn Cosmetic product is meticulously managed and controlled to give you the greatest quality, down to the very last detail.

• I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyo...3 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof? 4 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Love the eyeliner- super black , easy to apply and didn't smudge at all when my eyes watered from allergies.. only downside is the brush- can't use it at all for this product but if you own 1200 brushes- just use an angled or eyeliner brush ..
Danie S.
Cheyenne, WY
I'm obsessed with trying to find the perfect eyeliner to give me a definition that can be seen from outer space. I love a dramatic eye and have spent years looking for a long-lasting, easy to apply liner, and this bad boy checks all the boxes. it's inexpensive, really vivid, and so super easy to use and blend! I adore it!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I did not like this product I got I did not like it this something I would not repurchase I even gave it to a family member they said they did not like it they had complications with it Steven irritated her skin and made it red touch something to repurchase but I called the company they have other stuff we do like but this is not one
Karla C.
Kaneohe, HI
We used to sell this brand at a hair salon I used to work in. this was popular amongst the stylists. I have to say, I really do love the formula, but not the brush it comes it. it'll be messy if try using it, so I recommend using a regular eyeliner brush. other than that, the formula was amazing. it lasts all day.
Savannah C.
Concord
This eyeliner was very effective. Unlike many other gel liners it was very smooth and created a sharp ideal cat eye. It lasted for several hours, and was very durable. It came on thick though, so I would only use it if you're into that. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good eyeliner.
Shannon M.
I got this product as a sample through Ipsy. It works very well and stays on nicely. It is pigmented so it shows up great. It comes with its own brush which is convenient, but the brush gets stiff after using the product. I don't know if the product dries on the brush or what, but it seems like you need to clean it after every use. It was a bit of a hassle for me so I used my own brush. I recommend this product and would consider repurchasing.
Victoria M.
Cheverly, MD
I usually don't like eyeliners like this, but it was a gift, so I decided to try it, and I'm glad I did. The staying power is great, and the color really shows up. The only thing I don't like is the applicator. The brush is too thick for me to use for the looks I like, but it might work for someone who likes more dramatic eyes.
Lashae C.
Birmingham, AL
This gel eyeliner works so good! I love love love it . I have to say that it goes on smooth at firsts and if you apply a second layer it makes it hard to actually blend with your eye and sometimes clump so make sure to put on one coat.
Brynn W.
Boise, ID
I like the actual liner. It is fast drying and stays all day for me. The brush on the top though is a no go. It wasn't a fine enough line for me and was all gloopy
Madison R.
Dover, PA
Wow! it has taken me forever to find a liquid eyeliner that I have actually liked, and stayed on through out the day. but I think that I have finally found the one!! it works great and couldn't be more happier!
Allis G.
los Angeles, ca
Does this eyeliner smudge easily? And is it waterproof?
emily b.
I can't believe this little this is 17 dollars. Can anyone tell me if it's really worth the money