Cailyn Cosmetics Cailyn Dizzolv'it Makeup Melt Cleansing Balm, 3.4 Ounce uploaded by Maria T.

BY CAILYN COSMETICS

Leave your skin clean and supple while while melting away grime, dirt or make-up with Dizzolv'it makeup melt cleansing balm from Cailyn Cosmetics. Cailyn's uniquely developed formulas and packaging were produced from the finest ingredients to create... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marlena D.
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! It just melts your make-up right off without leaving an oily film. The container is huge and lasts me over a year and I use it every night (although, I don't use it all over my whole face, just my eyes.) I'd definitely recommend this to anyone in search of a quick, easy make-up remover that washes away very easily.
Delianna G.
Salem
My friends is using this product and it's crazy good , her skin is glowing and hidrate
Laura B.
I absolutely love cailyn's products they are a well know/ popular product in Ireland and the moment. This cleansing balm does exactly what it's supposed to do ! And the packaging is unique.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best makeup remover- hands down! I just given a sample to try and I love it- it literally dissolves all makeup- waterproof , primer , shellac , lol and it's so moisturizing! Purchasing immediately !!
Maria S.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only product I have found to work on Younique's mascara. It literally melts it off and the jar offers many, many uses. It lasts a long time. It actually moisturizers the skin around my eyes as well. Definite must try & buy!
Christina Z.
Shreveport, LA
This procure is absolutely amazing! It literally melts all eye make up even if it is waterproof!
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This did a pretty good job, but I still needed a makeup wipe to remover some leftover makeup off my eye area. I did find that doing it twice: use some product, wash it off, use more product and wash it off again, worked better and then going in with a makeup wipe helped get it all. I just tend to wear a bit much on the eyes and it had a hard time getting everything off of that area, especially if I had anything waterproof.

Overall, it didn't leave a greasy film on my face and it didn't sting my eyes and was easy to work with, so for those reasons I loved it!