Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact Refill, Amber

by Cailyn Cosmetics

Keep your complexion flawless at all times, Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact Refill Amber is the refill for Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact. This multi-functional beauty cream is airy, weightless and glides on smoothly to create an...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact Refill, Amber!
Kingwood, WV
Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact Refill, Amber uploaded by Heather D.
I have used Cailyn Cosmetics a little over 2 years and I will not go back to my expensive name brand foundation, especially when it still melted off my face a few hours later or when I would break out every once in a while from it. This is absolutely amazing, it is buildable so you can have light or full coverage. I combine it with their primer and 9 hours later my face is smear free and has not melted off. I also love how you don't have to buy a compact each time, just have to grab a refill pop it in and your good to go. I use color 1 porcelain.

Looking for your answer?