Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact Refill uploaded by Heather D.Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact Refill uploaded by Heather D.Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact Refill uploaded by Heather D.

BY CAILYN COSMETICS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Keep your complexion flawless at all times, Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact Refill Amber is the refill for Cailyn Cosmetics BB Fluid Touch Compact. This multi-functional beauty cream is airy, weightless and glides on smoothly to create an illuminated complexion with fresh glow and dewy finish. Cailyn's uniquely developed formulas and packaging were produced from the finest ingredients to create items of the highest quality. Every facet of a Cailyn Cosmetic product is meticulously managed and controlled to give you the greatest quality, down to the very last detail. see more...

Review (1)
Heather D.
Kingwood, WV
I have used Cailyn Cosmetics a little over 2 years and I will not go back to my expensive name brand foundation, especially when it still melted off my face a few hours later or when I would break out every once in a while from it. This is absolutely amazing, it is buildable so you can have light or full coverage. I combine it with their primer and 9 hours later my face is smear free and has not melted off. I also love how you don't have to buy a compact each time, just have to grab a refill pop it in and your good to go. I use color 1 porcelain.

back