BY CAILYN COSMETICS

This bold, yet weightless, art touch tinted gloss stick has all of the eye-catching shine and deep color of a stain. It is long lasting and definitely delivers an impact like no other. Not to mention its lacquer like finish won't smudge or dry out your lips. Sponge tip applicator ensures you get the most smooth application possible. see more...

• I was wondering if it transfers easily and if it's very p...1 Answers
  • I was wondering what the consistency of this product was....1 Answers
  • Heard of this product, I want to know if it is of long du...1 Answers
Allison H.
Poplar Bluff , MO
Review for: Love Affair more...
The formula of this is really nice! It’s thin and moisturizing so it feels comfortable on the lips! It’s not sticky, it feels more like a thin lip oil. The only thing I don’t like about this is the fact that I normally wear more glosses when my lips are dry and I can’t with this. It clings weird to the dry parts of my lips, which makes it patchy. If you don’t have dry lips or you can get them exfoliated well then you shouldn’t have any issues! It wears for a decent amount of time for a gloss. Cailyn Cosmetics Art Touch Tinted Gloss Stick
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Love Affair more...
Such a pretty wearable gloss. It’s not sticky or annoying. It’s light, it gives your lips a subtle tint or you can apply an extra layer for a darker color. I really enjoy this gloss.
Lisann A.
Marysville, OH
This is a beautiful color, I have the shade pure lust. The formula of these are thick but still fast drying. These do not dry out my lips to bad either and they last about 4 to 6 hours on the lips. Oh and the applicator is flat.
Karina O.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the color basic instinct 09, a perfect nude, soft and fresh on the lips, very pigmented, long lasting, doesn't dry the lips, the only thing I did not like is the applicator.
Brynne K.
Review for: Paradise Fall more...
Not only is this color beautiful but the formula is amazing.  I had never heard of this brand until a friend who works for Smashbox suggested it.  It is extremely easy to apply and the consistency is perfect.  I typically do not like wearing lip gloss as I don't like the feel of it and think most are too sheer; but this is life changing.  It's hydrating and gives just the right amount of color.  I was pleasantly surprised because the color payoff is like a lipstick but it isn't as drying as a lipstick.  It's also easier to apply so I can use it without needing a mirror.
Becky T.
Perrysburg, OH
I have this product in two shades, and I love them. They're extremely pigmented, and I like the flat applicator. They don't really have much of a smell. The packaging is pretty standard- a clear, plastic tube.
Heather S.
Alabaster, AL
this lip gloss is very pigmented and goes on smooth. It looks like a glossy stain alone, or can change the color and finish of your lipstick if you later it. I have love affair 08, and it's a deep blood red color. perfect for fall! #influensterphotobooth
Candus W.
Conway , Sc
I have finally found a lip gloss that suits it's purpose. It has vibrant color and stays on for a long period of time. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Taylor B.
Corvallis, OR
Really nice, pigmented gloss. It isn't sticky and goes well over other lip products. Plus, it comes in an enormous tube!
Casey S.
Paris, KY
I have the 'Love Affair' shade and love it! However it is very messy when applied and comes off very easily.
Florianyeli M.
Heard of this product, I want to know if it is of long duration
Jay N.
I was wondering what the consistency of this product was. Was it very patchy or see through like?
Kelsi K.
Riverview, MI
I was wondering if it transfers easily and if it's very pigmented or sheer?

back