BY PEPSI

Caffeine Free Pepsi - great Pepsi taste without the caffeine

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

• I have only been able to find this in cases are they comi...1 Answers
  • Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if i...3 Answers
dianna h.
Mount Vernon, OH
this is my favorite. this is the only brand i drink. great taste. and low calories. i would not drink any thing else.thanks.
Jonnie N.
Cambridge, OH
Okay drink. it is satisfying and has a decent taste. my father buys it because he can't have caffeine from a health condition but I don't mind
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I do not usually drink caffeine or soda, but when I found out that pepsi had made a version of their soda without the caffeine I gave it a shot. It is still super refreshing and has the same pepsi flavor.
Amy E.
south wales, Barry
I can’t tell you how much this is like gold to me. I suffer with panic attacks (almost daily) and chronic headaches and caffeine was something I’ve had to completely remove from my life, and most pop contains it (dr pepper, Coca Cola, Pepsi.) I knew there was caffeine free versions out there but nowhere stocked it, but now I’ve found it, I get to have my treat again! It doesn’t taste any different, it’s not expensive, although I’d probably sell my teeth if I had to for it. (Joking obviously.) It’s brilliant!
Donna F.
Hanford, CA
My go to soda. Thankful that a caffeine free came out or I wouldn’t be able to drink soda any more, it’s gotta be pepsi
Keri G.
Bs37 5xg
This drink is nasty the taste is horrible reminds me of a cough medicine I personally wouldn't recommend it but everyone different
Kirstin T.
One of our go to pops. Great for when someone is craving soda without the caffeine..::.
Gregory B.
DUBLIN, OH
i am so glad that Pepsi makes caffeine free versions. I love pepsi so much and always have ever since I was a kid. But I try not to really drink any caffeine so this is a great alternative. Also for anyone with heart problems who cant have caffeine.
Amanda S.
Iuka, MS
I don’t drink soda anymore period but this is okay. I like caffeine free or diet better.
Brook B.
Cresaptown, MD
If you are a Pepsi drinker but want to cut back on caffeine definitely try the caffeine Pepsi it tastes just like normal Pepsi!
Jean P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if it has a different taste from regular Pepsi?
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
I have only been able to find this in cases are they coming in bottles.. I have come to really love this Pepsi product...

back