BY PEPSI

Caffeine Free Pepsi - great Pepsi taste without the caffeine

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

• I have only been able to find this in cases are they comi...1 Answers
  • Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if i...3 Answers
Keri G.
Bs37 5xg
This drink is nasty the taste is horrible reminds me of a cough medicine I personally wouldn't recommend it but everyone different
Hadeel E.
Cairo
It has a weird taste as if it had no soda at all. Actually, i didn't like it at all. It didn't meet my expectations
Rose K.
maidenhead, berkshire
i dont get the point of it it makes the pepsit taste horrible and nasty! but if you like it go straight ahead :)
Ariel S.
Hudson, NH
I don't like the flavor of this one not enough flavor for me in the caffeine free & diet
catherine b.
Leadwood, MO
I never received any thing from influenster.So I can't give my thoughts on any products.
Lauren G.
Ithaca, NY
Honestly I think that Pepsi and Coke are very similar in taste when drinking the regular or flavored versions of the brands. Diet pepsi is NOT the same as diet Coke. Diet Pepsi is DISGUSTING. Literally the one of the grossest things I've ever had and I will never buy this again.
Brenda A.
Owasso, OK
not like the taste not sugar pretty package will not purchase again nothing more to say not satisfying
Courtney W.
Caffeine should always be in soda. Didn't find the taste appealing. Could just a product that more so taste like original Pepsi
Gabby V.
Burlington, NC
I do not like his taste tastes very sweet and manages to palliate I prefer the normal Pepsi
Jenifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Hated it! So awful tasting and bland. It was gross. Sorry to say, but no other soda has me not ever wanting to drink it again.
Jean P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if it has a different taste from regular Pepsi?
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
I have only been able to find this in cases are they coming in bottles.. I have come to really love this Pepsi product...

back