BY PEPSI

Caffeine Free Pepsi - great Pepsi taste without the caffeine

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

• I have only been able to find this in cases are they comi...1 Answers
  • Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if i...3 Answers
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
So this is sort of random, but I like caffeine free Pepsi because of the sore throats I've had in the past. Now hear me out. I love the taste of Pepsi, so when I had a sore throat I had some (even though I know cold and sugar aren't the best for it), but the bubbly: the carbonation felt really good on my throat relieving some of the pain. Now why caffeine free? So I could drink it at night.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Stephanie F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm told it tastes off, personally I think it tastes like regular Pepsi. As someone who is addicted to cola in general, this is helping me so much. I was recently told I need to cut caffeine from my diet. Soda is 99% how I consume caffeine. I only wish other brands had this option.
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This Pepsi tastes just like the regular pepsi, except there's no caffeine added. The price is inexpensive. You can find this product at any grocery store. This product did meet my expectations and I probably will buy this product again. I recommend this product for anyone that can't have caffeine.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
My guilty addicition is Diet Pepsi but needing to cut back on caffeine I have recently started drinking this. Taste just as great as regular diet pepsi, I don't find myself missing the caffeine at all. My house stays stocked with this at all time.
Lauren G.
Morristown, NJ
Honestly I think that Pepsi and Coke are very similar in taste when drinking the regular or flavored versions of the brands. Diet pepsi is NOT the same as diet Coke. Diet Pepsi is DISGUSTING. Literally the one of the grossest things I've ever had and I will never buy this again.
Shalyn Y.
I'm a HUGE Pepsi addict but being pregnant I don't like to drink caffeine so I'm so glad they have a caffeine free option that actually tastes like real Pepsi and not totally off. Helps keep my sanity by having a Pepsi ... or a few!
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
While I do appreciate that this particular style of beverage is caffeine free, the health benefits stop there. I cannot remember the last time I had a full sugar soda style beverage, but every time I take a sip of Pepsi, all I taste is sugar and chemicals.
Kendra C.
I like this! It doesn't have any weird tastes like some other caffeine free sodas. My mom drinks these a lot so we usually have them on hand but I'm not a big soda drinker, so I only drink this every once in a while :)
Tammy B.
Oil City, PA
I enjoy drinking Pepsi and I grab for the caffeine free when I have it with dinner as I don't want to be up all night from consuming caffine as I usually drink two. I love that they offer caffine free as I wouldn't be able to drink it late in the day if they didn't.
Jean P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if it has a different taste from regular Pepsi?
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
I have only been able to find this in cases are they coming in bottles.. I have come to really love this Pepsi product...

Target