BY PEPSI

Caffeine Free Pepsi - great Pepsi taste without the caffeine

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

• I have only been able to find this in cases are they coming in bott...1 Answers
  • Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if it has a di...3 Answers
Sarah-Lee T.
Sarah-Lee T.
Syracuse, NY
Any Pepsi product is going in my book but the caffeine free Pepsi is really amazing because I love Pepsi but it keeps me up at night because of the caffeine but this is absolutely amazing I can have the best of both worlds and I will definitely purchase this again I am definitely a repeat customer and I would recommend this soda to anybody I love Pepsi and to have it caffeine free so I can have the best of both worlds is amazing to me
Laura H.
Laura H.
Terre Haute, IN
I drink fountain Pepsi when I go out, but at home I drink caffeine free Pepsi in the cans.
Too much caffeine was giving me headaches so I switched to caffeine free Pepsi and yes it took a while to get used to it tasting a little bit different but I can't tell the difference now. I'm definitely a PEPSI lover I said years ago that I'd give up my cigarettes before I would my Pepsi and I quit smoking in 2001.
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Hempstead, NY
Foodie Expert
I am in love with Pepsi like an addict. I was so glad to remember they make caffeine free Pepsi while I was pregnant, because my craving for it was strong then. But I didn't want to od on the caffeine. When I remembered they have caffeine free... that's pretty much all I drank aside from mucho water of course.
Megan O.
Megan O.
Caroline, WI
I absolutely love Pepsi, it's my favorite soda. As a breastfeeding mother, I try to limit my caffeine intake and this is a great way to get my pepsi without all the caffeine. I wish that it was more readily available in my area as it's sometimes hard to find. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat.
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This Pepsi tastes just like the regular pepsi, except there's no caffeine added. The price is inexpensive. You can find this product at any grocery store. This product did meet my expectations and I probably will buy this product again. I recommend this product for anyone that can't have caffeine.
Francis G.
Francis G.
For me it is the best soda but is acceptable nothing but knowing that does not have caffeine I do not like them lol but is very personal best parami is size that is perfect for a single person much or little is sufuciente another advantage is that achieved by buenprecio and many supermarkets
Eneida F.
Eneida F.
Tucson, AZ
pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good pepsi is pepsi its good
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
Taste the same to me as a regular Pepsi just doesn't have the caffeine! I'd recommend this to someone who's like who's slowly trying to get off of soda. If you start drinking the caffeine free then you'll break the addiction of caffeine period and soon you'll be off the sodas!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Vallejo, CA
I'm usually not one for caffeine free sodas, I figure if I'm being bad and drinking a soda I'm going all out. That being said this one isn't the best. I usually go for Pepsi because I don't like the film Coke leaves behind in the mouth but the taste is kinda off with this one.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Anderson, IN
I loved this when I was pregnant!!! I cut out all caffeine in my diet the bet that I could but I still had cravings for Pepsi. My husband found this and I could not even taste of difference! I love this product!!!!! I still buy it even though I am not pregnant anymore!
Jean P.
Jean P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if it has a different taste from regular Pepsi?
tiffany r.
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
Foodie Expert
I have only been able to find this in cases are they coming in bottles.. I have come to really love this Pepsi product...