BY PEPSI

Caffeine Free Pepsi - great Pepsi taste without the caffeine

Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, SUGAR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR

• I have only been able to find this in cases are they comi...1 Answers
  • Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if i...3 Answers
Kathryn M.
Yucaipa, CA
So this is sort of random, but I like caffeine free Pepsi because of the sore throats I've had in the past. Now hear me out. I love the taste of Pepsi, so when I had a sore throat I had some (even though I know cold and sugar aren't the best for it), but the bubbly: the carbonation felt really good on my throat relieving some of the pain. Now why caffeine free? So I could drink it at night.
Samantha E.
I switched to caffeine free for when I was pregnant but now prefer it over regular Pepsi. The flavor is the same great taste as the regular Pepsi without the added caffeine. One of my go to drinks if I'm buying soda.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I do not usually drink caffeine or soda, but when I found out that pepsi had made a version of their soda without the caffeine I gave it a shot. It is still super refreshing and has the same pepsi flavor.
Keyonna H.
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Lindsey K.
Norfolk
When I got pregnant all I craved was Pepsi which is weird considering I wasn't even drinking soda at the time. But being pregnant you can't have too much caffeine so finding this soda was like hitting the jackpot! And now that I'm breastfeeding I still drink this. I have recommended this to my family because they drinking way too much soda so to have reduce the amount of caffeine the have they also started drinking this. My brother prefers caffeine free Pepsi over regular Pepsi now because he says it taste better.
Stephanie F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I'm told it tastes off, personally I think it tastes like regular Pepsi. As someone who is addicted to cola in general, this is helping me so much. I was recently told I need to cut caffeine from my diet. Soda is 99% how I consume caffeine. I only wish other brands had this option.
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This Pepsi tastes just like the regular pepsi, except there's no caffeine added. The price is inexpensive. You can find this product at any grocery store. This product did meet my expectations and I probably will buy this product again. I recommend this product for anyone that can't have caffeine.
Heather M.
Versailles, KY
My guilty addicition is Diet Pepsi but needing to cut back on caffeine I have recently started drinking this. Taste just as great as regular diet pepsi, I don't find myself missing the caffeine at all. My house stays stocked with this at all time.
Lauren G.
Jersey City, NJ
Honestly I think that Pepsi and Coke are very similar in taste when drinking the regular or flavored versions of the brands. Diet pepsi is NOT the same as diet Coke. Diet Pepsi is DISGUSTING. Literally the one of the grossest things I've ever had and I will never buy this again.
Shalyn Y.
I'm a HUGE Pepsi addict but being pregnant I don't like to drink caffeine so I'm so glad they have a caffeine free option that actually tastes like real Pepsi and not totally off. Helps keep my sanity by having a Pepsi ... or a few!
Jean P.
Brooklyn, NY
Wasn't able to try this version.. Can anyone tell me if it has a different taste from regular Pepsi?
tiffany r.
Scarborough, ON
I have only been able to find this in cases are they coming in bottles.. I have come to really love this Pepsi product...

back