Caffeine Free Mountain Dew® 2L Plastic Bottle uploaded by Sky I.

Caffeine Free Mountain Dew® 2L Plastic Bottle

All the great taste and intensity of Dew without the caffeine. see more...

• I have always wondered my haven't you guys created a 3 liter Moun...1 Answers
  • I live in Sharon Pennsylvania and can't find caffeine free mounta...1 Answers
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
in my opinion mountain dew tastes pretty great. unfortunately, it’s not great for you. at all. even the decaf one keeps me up at night because of all the sugar, and i don’t even usually drink soda. i recommend it if you can sleep through pretty much everything.
Brooklyn F.
Fort Stewart, GA
I don’t like the caffeine free Mountain Dew, it tastes like they put half water half Mountain Dew. I would say if u needed it to be caffeine free just drink water. It’s caffeine free and cheaper.
Keyonna H.
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Jen T.
Pflugerville, TX
Most people enjoy Mountain Dew for two reasons -- a) all the sugar, it's great for getting through those late night gaming marathons! (in 1992!); and b) because of all that caffeine! Nothing says "Mmm, soda," like the headrush one gets from 8 ozs of caffeine through the blood!

So, when a person opts to drink Caffeine Free Diet Mountain Dew, the only correlation that can be drawn between one of the most jolting sodas on the free market (other than Jolt Cola, which was ousted for its bad boy reputation) and its stimulant free cousin is that they're both loved by extreme sports enthusiasts, beggingg, "Do the Dew!"

Personally, I have never been a huge fan of sugary soda, so I've always steered clear of regular Mt. Dew, but Diet Mt. Dew appealed to me the very first time I tried it! Less carbonated than Sprite or 7up, two other sodas that share its category if only by the mere fact that they're bubbly and vaguely fruit based, Dt. Dew was far less saccharine, and had a background flavor (some attribute to orange juice) that I found agreeable.

Beyond liking the taste, I also liked that an 8 oz glass wasn't going to give me diabetes on the spot! Whereas a glass of regular Dew contained more than 400 calories, Dt. Mt. Dew contained 0. Even with the trace amounts of sugar, the results were deemed negligible from an independent panel of doctors in the early 2000s.
Joselyn🌻 G.
I was trying to stop drinking soda but I decided to try it little by little and start off by not drinking dark sodas so I started drinking more Mountain Dew and lemme tell you, ITS DELICIOUS
Roseann M.
East Alton, IL
I always buy soda in the 2 liter plastic bottles. Mountain dew is my drink of choice and I often buy the caffeine free when I want the same Mountain Dew taste without the caffeine. These bottles are convenient and much of the time I repurpose them and use them for something else when they are empty. The taste is great you would not know this product had no caffeine just by the taste. All in all a great product.
stephnie C.
Ponchatoula, LA
Its so great and taste amazing it does have a lot og sugar in it I wouldn't recommended
giving it to kids unless you want them running around bouncing off the walls lol jk its a good drink I highly recommend it its cheap not nasty and
it comes in different flavors also
Sandy W.
Wake Forest, NC
I have used Caffeine Free Mountain Dew @l Plastic Bottle. i am not a hig soda drinker and rarely drink Moutain Dew. I am not a big fan of Mountain Dew. it is a little too sweet for me to drink and has lots of calories and sugar. I would not buy it again.
Key'Asia G.
Mountain Dew is one of the most refreshing drinks on the market. The delicious lemon lime blend is amplified in a bold flavor that keeps you alert. Now even with the caffeine removed, the burst of energy you feel from Dew is still prominent. You don't want to miss out on this drink!
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
I rarely drink soft drinks but when I do it's at restaurants or when I go out to eat. I usually only order Mountain Dew or Sprite( or sodas like Sprite) These are the only flavors I like because the other ones have too much caffeine. I would buy it again
Corey M.
Amarillo, TX
I have always wondered my haven't you guys created a 3 liter Mountain Dew
Erica H.
Sharon, PA
I live in Sharon Pennsylvania and can't find caffeine free mountain dew . Also is it available in diet dew?